The Dark Mod Forums

Beta Testing 2.06

grayman

Due to a fall, I will be offline for a long while. Im ok, but not in the best of shape.

Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend!

Due to a fall, I will be offline for a long while. Im ok, but not in the best of shape.

Get well soon.

FM's: Builder Roads, Old Habits, Old Habits Rebuild

Mapping and Scripting: Apples and Peaches

Sculptris Models and Tutorials: Obsttortes Models

My wiki articles: Obstipedia

Texture Blending in DR: DR ASE Blend Exporter

Bow draw speed, is it me or does it take much longer to fully draw back the bow compared to 2.05..?

You may also have gotten the wrong impressions from FMs like Northdale ACT I and Volta II, if you've played them recently. They have their bow speed draw animations increased by the authors. Me, I think it's the same.

My FMs: The King of Diamonds (2016) | Visit my Mapbook thread sometimes! | Read my tutorial on Image-Based Lighting Workflows for TDM!

Try it with uncapped FPS on and off and see if it makes a difference.

Ah yes will do

if you've played them recently. They have their bow speed draw animations increased by the authors. Me, I think it's the same.

Nope, I'm getting in all my current wips

Serious issue on lighting for certain objects (keys and chains) in Penny Dreadful 3, made sure my version was fully up to date.

Once again please ignore my audio, I enjoy some strange Youtube videos as I do other things.

Would a save help or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QELgdtWGMaA

Edited by V-Man339

I like to record difficult stealth games, and right now you wonderful people are the only ones delivering on that front.

Click here for the crappy channel where that happens.

I can spend a couple hours a day online again. (Broken nose, cuts and scrapes, pulled muscles in arms and one leg. Able to hobble around a bit.)

If anyone wants me to put together the next package build, post the request here.

Otherwise I'll be working on my current WIP.

• Like 2

I used the stopwatch app in my phone. Haven't checked all arrow types though.

You may also have gotten the wrong impressions from FMs like Northdale ACT I and Volta II, if you've played them recently. They have their bow speed draw animations increased by the authors. Me, I think it's the same.

Yup, I can confirm this for Volta II, 1.8 sec or so. In intro missions (New Job, St. Lucia) it's around 2.6 sec again.

Edited by Judith