The Dark Mod Forums

WTF did I just read?

TheUnbeholden

"RazorFist Arcade: The Dark Mod" ----> ? ----> Illegals ----> Donald Trump ----> ? ----> Profit!

• Like 1

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

Being white is still life easy-mode on average though

Care to explain?

LOL (it's ironic, no, it's sarcastic 'cause there are actually some silly stupid people who believe in this and some silly INTELLIGENT people who live thanks to the former ones - the stupid believers)

Dummies_Guide_to_Cultural_Marxist_caste_

Edited by lowenz

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

The main question is: these (tipically loner) men can't see that they are actually autovictimizing themselves? :|

"We poor white slabs, our wives hold us by balls, oh wait we don't have wives 'cause you know all women want black WINKIES :D and black peoples are all niggas and niggas are functional to jew system and.....", etc. etc. etc

No, if you think so you're simply a plain educational failure (and yes, 'cause the actual system but with a BIG AMOUNT of help from you, your personal real and only defeatist :D using a word lovable to all "extreme right"-minded people).

Edited by lowenz

Task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen but to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody see. - E.S.

Its not just the US. Same thing is happening in Sweden. Peaceful protestors get barraged with police, arrested and beaten. But if its afghan or middle-eastern rioters then the police stand down. Extra funds won't solve a issue of weak will i.e liberal egalitarian materialists.

Edited by TheUnbeholden

If you're afraid - buy a Glock 19 and learn how not to shoot yourself in the foot.

For the purposes of concealed carry.

Everybody knows the police does nothing. And on this note...

This a self defense issue concerning everyone: http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dispatches/2015/07/i_was_attacked_on_the_d_c_metro_no_one_helped_me.html

Edited by Anderson

"I really perceive that vanity about which most men merely prate — the vanity of the human or temporal life. I live continually in a reverie of the future. I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active — not more happy — nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. The result will never vary — and to suppose that it will, is to suppose that the foregone man has lived in vain — that the foregone time is but the rudiment of the future — that the myriads who have perished have not been upon equal footing with ourselves — nor are we with our posterity. I cannot agree to lose sight of man the individual, in man the mass."...

- 2 July 1844 letter to James Russell Lowell from Edgar Allan Poe.

badge?user=andarson

Its not just the US. Same thing is happening in Sweden. Peaceful protestors get barraged with police, arrested and beaten. But if its afghan or middle-eastern rioters then the police stand down. Extra funds won't solve a issue of weak will i.e liberal egalitarian materialists.

So you're serious? :|

"Liberals are weak" -> "I'm feeling weak so I project my sense of weakness onto some targets of election and I declare myself a victim of the system"

It's an universal mechanism of self-protection of the human mind.

I know sometimes "LGBT" people or feminist people act in this manner, but, man, the right-minded people ALWAYS act in this manner.

It's really "sometimes" vs "always": the behaviour is the same!

Edited by lowenz

Sure. Its not that being white makes things easier in and of itself, but NOT being white makes things harder.

Are you intending that to be a blanket statement? Because I'm sure we can both come up with circumstances where this would not be the case. For example, if you live in an area where white people are a significant minority.

So then would you say that being "white" is the key variable in what is traditionally called "white privilege", or is it simply a matter of being part of the dominant racial/cultural group that provides the benefits? In other words, wouldn't it make life easier to be black if you lived your life in an all-black community, or do you still think it would somehow make life easier to be white in that situation?

In your example, the white person might still have an easier time getting up in the world if we are talking about the US, all other things being equal.

But the US is a predominantly white society. So of course, if you move the example out of the neighborhood where you are the minority, into one where you are the majority, you now have benefits you didn't have before.

Unless you are arguing that there is some inherent qualities to "being white" that makes one have an easier life, all arguments about white privilege seem to boil down to, "Being part of the majority is beneficial in many ways". I don't think anyone would argue about that. That is true whether it refers to race, sexual orientation, height, political beliefs, or, as you correctly mention, language. It is true for just about every quality you can imagine (though it doesn't apply to class).

None of those traits are inherently beneficial. They depend entirely on the context of the individual's environment.

None of those traits are inherently beneficial. They depend entirely on the context of the individual's environment.

Of course it depends on the environment whether exhibiting a lighter skin color decreases the probability of beeing beaten up for no apparent reason or not. Only a racist white environment grants that privilegue because in a non-racist environment the skin color would not matter - and in a racist black environment a lighter skin color would even increase the likelyhood of getting beaten up for no reason...

But all that white/male/straight privilegues stuff is not actually about color/sex/gender/sexual orientation or something like that. It is more a vehicle for raising awareness about the existance of group dynamics that are actually hurting and even killing people... It certainly does not help the cause when people overshoot while trying to raise awareness. But they are just humans and experience emotions too.

That said, it looks like the white privilegue is still real in current western culture (especially in USA and France). I doubt, that there are still significant privilegues for beeing male or straight in less religious communities though. The group-think awareness improved a lot in the last few decades. But proliferation of broadcast capabilities also drastically increased the reach of throlls and radicals of all "sides". And it looks like we are heading towards a big depression that could provide the perfect environment for the rise of a new Hitler. So times keep getting more interesting...