The Dark Mod Forums

Chronicles of Skulduggery: Pearls and Swine

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Story:       Build Time:       Thanks:       Download:           Gallery:       Hints, Tips, Walkthroughs, Spoilers(!):         Disclaimers, Player Information.   Thank you for playing! What did you

Well this is exactly what I was hoping to provide to the community, a mission that is engrossing and allows you to escape from reality for a little while, and hopefully leave an impression on the play

Just in response to this, yes it was dedication but I enjoyed almost every minute I spent working on it! I think 400 hours is probably a conservative estimate, and that's not counting the first draft

Posted Images

On 8/3/2020 at 4:12 AM, grodenglaive said:

I just finished this mission with cabalistic's vr mod. Really nicely made map, richly detailed and I was surprised to see so much out in the streets outside of the main mission. I played through on Master and just needed a hint for the lion. Looking forward to part 2.

Glad you enjoyed! Matter of fact I recently also replayed it with the VR mod!

• Like 1

My Fan Missions:

Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

• 2 months later...

Played this the other day (after my hiatus of several years of playing missions). Really impressive stuff! I especially liked the outdoor areas with the good use of vertical space.

Också trevligt med en till svensk som bygger banor :)

/Fieldmedic

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Fieldmedic said:

Played this the other day (after my hiatus of several years of playing missions). Really impressive stuff! I especially liked the outdoor areas with the good use of vertical space.

Också trevligt med en till svensk som bygger banor :)

/Fieldmedic

Glad you enjoyed the mission! The vertical space thing was definitely something I tried to work in as much of as possible.

Där ser man! Vi är ett par stycken verkar det som.

• Like 1

My Fan Missions:

Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 5:50 PM, Clumsy Oaf said:

Just finished this today after spending many hours exploring everything. A very impressive mission with loads of little details to appreciate. Going to move on to number 2 in the series now.

Many thanks for all your hard work @Bienie

Glad you enjoyed! This series is definitely best when you take your time and explore everything. I think you'll have your work cut out for you, since the sequels are even more expansive :)

• Like 1

My Fan Missions: