The Dark Mod Forums

Looking for a Master Thief Voice Updated 10/2/21

AndrosTheOxen

Loved your presentation post, plenty of positivity and generosity. ;) Looking foward to checking out your work. Very nice to have you on board.

Cambridge - did not know you were working on a fm. Great to hear.

• Like 1

Cambridge - did not know you were working on a fm. Great to hear.

I've actually been working on it for three years, but I still haven't figured out what the overall layout of the level is going to be, not to mention I don't know much about architecture. I also haven't got all the voice actors yet and I'm way too busy with other projects. I find it much easier to work on a Death to Spies Fan Mission than a Dark Mod one, sadly. But I am working on it, and as a matter of fact I have just resumed working on it. NeonsStyle has also helped me out a bit.

"Let me guess - little blue men with three heads stole your sweetroll?"

Male Voice Actor on Call with Dark Mod Experience

Hi, I am Andrew Bartmess, a talented voice actor, who would like to do some work for you.

Nice resume. :)

Can I link to this thread from our voice actors article on the wiki ? I've already mentioned you there, but I don't remember whether I've seen any VA offer thread of your own as official as this one. So I'd be for linking to your resume, if you won't mind.

• Like 1

1) Yep, I do Dark Mod/Thief work for free, just to get the experience; I love doing character work and of course Garrett. 2) Please link me anywhere you like. I have only done a little bit of work for cash, but all experience is good experience, and the more I do, the better I sound. I have been doing a LOT of the Garrett voice for upcoming contest entries, and would love to do more. Usually can do next day for limited stuff, and only a couple of days for bigger roles. Thanks all.

• Like 1

Stop in at www.everybodyandme.com for all the latest demos and commercials!

Keep listening!

Nice resume. :)

Can I link to this thread from our voice actors article on the wiki ? I've already mentioned you there, but I don't remember whether I've seen any VA offer thread of your own as official as this one. So I'd be for linking to your resume, if you won't mind.

Sounds great! Link away.

• Like 1

Stop in at www.everybodyandme.com for all the latest demos and commercials!

Keep listening!

On 11/11/2018 at 6:00 AM, AndrosTheOxen said:

Sounds great! Link away.

Sure, I've updated it already. :)

If I ever need an individual Builder for one of my missions, I'll let you know.

Edited by Petike the Taffer

• AndrosTheOxen changed the title to Looking for a Master Thief Voice Updated 10/2/21