Nice action RPG, single and multiplayer, in a sandbox open world

• Processor: Intel Q9450 @ 2.6GHz or AMD Phenom II X6 @ 3.3 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB de RAM
  • Graphis: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon 7750
  • DirectX: Versión 11
  • HD: 2 GB free

OR5j1zt.png

Malediction

Malediction is a third-person puzzle/platformer that gives the player the ability to control space and time! Use your magic to solve puzzles, navigate through a cursed city, and fight magic clones to reclaim your powers.

• Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7
  • Memory: 8 GB de RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
  • HD: 9 GB free
  • May run on lower-spec systems, but not tested
  • Like 1

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Favorite online apps you may like too 😉

POSTAL: Classic and Uncut

Banned in over ten countries, realistic, non-stop-killing, action-strategy psychological thriller. No aliens, no mutants, no stupid quest for the dragon's balls. Just good antisocial, psychotic shoot-'em-up action, strategy and government intervention.

Blast, maim and fire-bomb your way through 17 levels (plus 4 new levels and 24 new characters in the expansion pack). Exploit mass murder opportunities, mow down marching bands, spray protesters, charbroil whole towns. Enter multiplayer mode Go Postal with up to 15 other death row candidates.
Includes the original POSTAL and the Special Delivery Expansion Pack
A fast-paced, guns-blazing, mind-numbing isometric view killing spree
Look at the world through the eyes of a psycho!

Lmpj4u5.png

Minimum system requirements:
System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.4 GHz or faster
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Mac notice: The game is 32-bit only and will not work on macOS 10.15 and up

OR5j1zt.png

Shadow Warrior Classic Complete

Lo Wang. The very name strikes fear in fortune cookie-eating Mafia men and small children everywhere. He is the reason most ninja wannabees have sold off their combat sandals to the local pawn shop. Lo Wang is Shadow Warrior. #1 Assassin. #1 Yakuza abuser. #1 Freak fragger. #1 Mutant mutilator. #1 Reason to be scared of the dark. Enter the Land of the Rising Sun and spread ninja charisma like napalm for there are undead sumos to be uzied, samurai to be shurikened, and bulldozers to be boarded. Don’t forget to goose the geishas and make sure your dinghy isn’t hanging out...

l7iflGH.png

Minimum system requirements:
System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Sound: soundcard compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Mac notice: The game is 32-bit only and will not work on macOS 10.15 and up.

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Ubisoft to make Anno 1404 History Edition free to download and keep forever

Anno Union and Ubisoft have decided to make Anno 1404 History Edition free to download for a short time as part of Ubisoft's 35th anniversary celebrations. Starting Monday, December 6, the game will be available from Uplay without paying a penny. The deal begins at 15:00 UTC on Monday and ends on December 14 at 14:00 UTC.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2021 at 9:48 AM, jaxa said:

This must be region locked because it still costs its usual price for me, and I got a warning about my region when I entered the page. Well too bad, I guess. 

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

@demagogue, in this case try with a proxie or better, a VPN. Proton VPN also in the free version has US servers and don't has data limits.

Anyway delete before cache, cookies and serviceworkers, if you had visited the game page before.

Edited by Zerg Rush

11 hours ago, demagogue said:

This must be region locked because it still costs its usual price for me, and I got a warning about my region when I entered the page. Well too bad, I guess. 

I don't think it was 15:00 UTC on Monday when you tried, so the freebie wouldn't have been active yet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jaxa said:

I don't think it was 15:00 UTC on Monday when you tried, so the freebie wouldn't have been active yet.

Oh right. I got it now. I guess I'm used to the Epic store which always updates its freebies by the local time.

Now the issue is that it's on Ubisoft's launcher, which I never really open because I don't have many games on it. They could take a note from Epic on that; maybe that's part of what this is. Ubisoft is also the one that will literally kick me out of a game that I didn't want to play multiplayer anyway if my wifi connection cuts out for a second, which also left a bad taste about them. But you know free is free.

• Like 1

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger 100% off limited time free

https://store.steampowered.com/app/204450/Call_of_Juarez_Gunslinger/

• Like 2

"I really perceive that vanity about which most men merely prate — the vanity of the human or temporal life. I live continually in a reverie of the future. I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active — not more happy — nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. The result will never vary — and to suppose that it will, is to suppose that the foregone man has lived in vain — that the foregone time is but the rudiment of the future — that the myriads who have perished have not been upon equal footing with ourselves — nor are we with our posterity. I cannot agree to lose sight of man the individual, in man the mass."...

- 2 July 1844 letter to James Russell Lowell from Edgar Allan Poe.

badge?user=andarson

I have a key to give away for the "The Surge 2 - The Kraken Expansion", as I only used that DLC to press down the price of my "Focus Home Build Your Own Bundle" and I have no intention of playing that DLC. 🙂 

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=sWmM5V4CG3ZrHRYd

By the way, there are some nice titles to choose from, for your bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/focus-home-byob/

• Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 8:12 PM, Anderson said:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger 100% off limited time free

https://store.steampowered.com/app/204450/Call_of_Juarez_Gunslinger/

Very nice game, but so far I do not remember any other shooter, where I have been killed more quickly, as soon as I start the game, not even in Tomb Raider.
Luckily you can repeat the scene until you come out more or less alive and you can continue 😵

• 2 weeks later...