The Dark Mod Forums

Fan Mission: In Danger of Judgment (2019/11/15)

This was a very nice first release, and quite well realised when it comes to the balance of difficulty vs. clues. The secondary objectives are nice optional asides. Perhaps it was a bit light on AI (one or even two more guards would not have hurt), but exploring the judge's home was fun, and the mission had multiple individual touches which add to the experience. Visually, it is fine; the sewers are very plain (and look like early work), but the upper quarters are much better. I hope we will see more from you after this FM!

• Like 1

Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us. Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not, and some did doubt the Builder's plan. But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph, and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum. -- Collected letters of the Smith-in-Exile, Civitas Approved

• 1 month later...

I hope we get a second mission in this series. Left quite a few unanswered questions. Great mission, liked it a lot.

1 hour ago, Summer said:

I hope we get a second mission in this series. Left quite a few unanswered questions. Great mission, liked it a lot.

So glad you liked it!

I've started working on the second mission in the series, and have a lot of the external design work done. Still a lot of details to fill in; in contrast to the first mission, the second mission in the series will be relatively larger and more complex.

No particular timeline, but I'm sure I'll be leaking some screenshots here and there.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Great little mission :) Really enjoyed the search.

Spoiler

Found all the loot and the secrets (because I must lol) Love d your lightening and thunderstorm upstairs. Great clues too. 

Thanks for all your hard work and look forward to more. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 8:14 AM, thebigh said:

I must be the worst thief in the Universe but I cannot for the life of me find whatever the hell the heavy gold key opens. I probably walked past it a dozen times already.

Spoiler

It opens the hidden safe in the stormy library. Start looking behind paintings :)

• Like 1