The Dark Mod Forums

My Thief-themed Minecraft adventure

Reman

Really cool! I only remember somebody did a Thief texture pack once, but this is a much bigger thing. Thanks for your work! :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

That is awesome, my son and I play Minecraft together all the time, albeit on the Switch and 360. I would totally get this if I played on PC. I might actually have to keep an eye out for sales just to take advantage of this.

Super impressive, well done! 

• Thanks 1

As my father used to say, "A grenade a day, keeps the enemy at bay!"

My one FM so far: Paying the Bills: 0 - Moving Day

Thanks guys!

15 hours ago, freyk said:

Nice map. 

Take this to the next level:

Convert/remake this map for TDM using darkradiant. 

https://www.darkradiant.net/

Maybe I should give it a spin! I did have a Dromed project about breaking into a Hammerite monastery like 15 years ago, but I ended up abandoning it. 

On 1/8/2020 at 5:31 AM, Reman said:

Thanks guys!

Maybe I should give it a spin! I did have a Dromed project about breaking into a Hammerite monastery like 15 years ago, but I ended up abandoning it. 

I can't encourage you enough to give it a try. You definitely have a good eye for the look and feel of our world, so I'm certain you could make a great FM! 

And if it's any help, Dark Radiant is muuuuuch easier to work with than Dromed. The results also look a lot better. And you also have us who will help you as much as we can. 

• Thanks 1

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

• 8 months later...

07.png

I'd just like to let you guys know, that I've now updated the map to version 2.1. There are some minor improvements to the main mission, but the main upgrade is a village quest which takes place after the museum one. Pirates have raided a coastal settlement, and you get to sail your own ship in a quest to find three chalices once blessed by the Master Builder himself. 

Download here: https://www.oakhold.com/download

I'm also working to get this onto the Minecraft Store, but it's ultimately up to Mojang whether they'll accept it. 

Edited by Reman
fixed links

Looks great!

You ought to put up a video here so people can really appreciate your accomplishment.
(This isn't a good texture pack for this setting, but it gets the job done.)

• Like 2