The Dark Mod Forums

Help Reporting Ssoyoung on YouTube?

Kurshok

This sick Korean bitch tortures animals like sharks and octopuses to death by eating them alive and torturing them with fire and salt. Can we mass report her please? Asking for support, and yes, I realize the joke of a Kurshok asking for help stopping a sealife abuser.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OrbWeaver said:

Dark Mod forums are not your personal army.

I know. But if anyone else disapproves of torturing one of the most intelligent sea creatures in the world by simultaneously scalping and disemboweling them by ripping off their mantle, then making them "dance" by pouring salty soy sauce directly into their brain and heart, then I would appreciate help spreading the word of this travesty against sealife.

Edited by Kurshok
  • Like 3

There's so few people here anyway that you probably get the least support of any place here. I'd rather go Facebook, Twitter, or wherever. If that's your thing. To be frank, I find this kind of looking for support most annoying and boring, but, that's just my opinion. 

Her choice of food and preparation are not my thing, however I respect that there are cultural differences throughout the world.  She's preparing them to be eaten and not simply torturing them for enjoyment as I thought you were implying.  Again, not my thing but I don't feel right mass reporting someone just because it's outside my societal norm.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kurshok said:

But if anyone else disapproves of torturing one of the most intelligent sea creatures in the world

Many people would say the same thing about beef or pork. I've often heard it said that if the average person saw what happened in a slaughterhouse, they would give up eating meat in a heartbeat. Animals are reported to scream in terror and pain as they are half-stunned, beaten to death or even skinned alive by overworked, emotionally numbed operatives who have long lost any capacity to care about the humane treatment of the animals they are paid to slaughter by the truckload.

But imagine the chaos that would ensue if every ethical vegan made a thread on the forum asking us to mass-report a YouTuber who posted a video about cooking steak.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, New Horizon said:

Her choice of food and preparation are not my thing, however I respect that there are cultural differences throughout the world.  She's preparing them to be eaten and not simply torturing them for enjoyment as I thought you were implying.  Again, not my thing but I don't feel right mass reporting someone just because it's outside my societal norm.

Wrong-o. Most Korean chefs kill 5heir animals quickly with as little pain as possible. She tortures her creatures in a long and drawn out matter whilst playing cutesy music and giggling to get that sweet, sweet YouTube revenue.

4 hours ago, OrbWeaver said:

Many people would say the same thing about beef or pork. I've often heard it said that if the average person saw what happened in a slaughterhouse, they would give up eating meat in a heartbeat. Animals are reported to scream in terror and pain as they are half-stunned, beaten to death or even skinned alive by overworked, emotionally numbed operatives who have long lost any capacity to care about the humane treatment of the animals they are paid to slaughter by the truckload.

But imagine the chaos that would ensue if every ethical vegan made a thread on the forum asking us to mass-report a YouTuber who posted a video about cooking steak.

I'm not a vegan. I love beef. I eat cheeseburgers on the fly. But torturing a creature with the brains of a 2 year old or a dog, Scientifically found to have pain receptors, the octopus, by tossing it alive onto a grill and laughing at it "dance" (writhe in pain as it shrivels and chars) isn't cultural. If it was, I would say "fuck their culture".

4 hours ago, SeriousToni said:

You guys aren't really calling this torture on video for klicks & likes "cultural", are you..? 

In the two I looked at there wasn't any of the torturing going on like in the examples posted above.  Personally, I don't want to see either version to be honest.  I worked in a seafood processing plant when I was in my teens.  I was asked to do 'live tails' that's where you snap a lobster in half and rip it limb from limb for cooking.   I did it once and then refused anymore.  But if she's excessively torturing the creatures, not cool.  There's a lot of stupid on YouTube.

• Like 1

Talking about cultural differences, by the way... @SeriousToni : I assume, judging by your signature, you are from Germany, right? Then you probably heard about "Schächtung". Quite a inhuman way to bleed out animals while they're alive. It's even made legal as far as I know, because it's a fixed ritual in the islamic culture. It's also known that many Asian countries like Japan have their way of dealing with sea life. Right or wrong. We can have a opinion, but, it's not up to us to judge them, or forbid them to act the way they do.

But, that's all not relevant here. What's relevant is that someone, once again, tries to force his point on others, and that's not cool. Again, for the third time: If YOU have a problem with those videos, report them. Do it. It's your right, and your opinion about them. Don't ask others for support though, please. I don't ask you to support my matters either.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, darksilence said:

If you post this in enough forums, you may actually end up just advertising her and increasing her revenue and subscribers. Something to think about.

Only posted it here. And hey, more people talk about it, the more likely Susan Wojcicki is to get off her ass and do something.

31 minutes ago, Kurshok said:

Only posted it here. And hey, more people talk about it, the more likely Susan Wojcicki is to get off her ass and do something.

The things she does in her videos can be done in restaurants in South Korea, so you are unlikely to succeed in your attempts. She also has more than 3 million subscribers, so it's very likely that YouTube is aware of her already.

The Dark Mod Database: https://tdmdb.com