The Dark Mod Forums

To all

Heuli

My growing tribe (+1 in May) is happy and healthy. We are taking the extra time away from school and work to catch up on bonding with plenty of board games and outdoor activities in the yard like the slip n slide and archery practice.

Hope everyone is doing well. This quarantine should give us a spike in FM releases in 2020, if nothing else.

• Like 1

As my father used to say, "A grenade a day, keeps the enemy at bay!"

My one FM so far: Paying the Bills: 0 - Moving Day

Oh yes, you can expect that.

I'm productive too, more than ever:

• Added & working on some new features to the tdm-installer for windows.
    Like options to install openal- and visual c++ libraries (see sourcecode my github repo),
  • Tried to create some medieval tavern tunes with my digital audio workstation.
  • Tried to remake the Tdm theme song.
  • Created some new music mixes: 
    Got a thief fanmade songs mix in the works.
    Mix of remixed gamesoundtracks in the trance gerne.
    (see other mixes productions on my mixcloud and soundcloud)

Please stay healthy and stay at home!

Edited by freyk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Info: My portfolio and darkmod graphical installer
Amnesty for Bikerdude!

I love that. I've been hoping to do some cool T1 inspired industrial mixes, like the perfect mix of rock and trance. Something similar to TDP intro and the Assassins level. I've got some live drums from a couple buddies I used to jam with and lots of fun techniques I can't wait to experiment with for texture and mood. It's just hard to get all my guitar equipment and cables out with the kids. I've got less time to do TDM stuff than I'd hoped but I'm not sweating it. This is much needed family time that's been put off due to the daily grind of just working.

As my father used to say, "A grenade a day, keeps the enemy at bay!"

My one FM so far: Paying the Bills: 0 - Moving Day

On 4/16/2020 at 9:45 AM, Heuli said:

I hope you've been healthy for all the time.
Greetings from Hamburg

That's a very kind note from you.

I hope you keep alive and kicking, too.

Beste Grüße vom

Jack von dahoam in Bayern

Edited by JackFarmer