The Dark Mod Forums

Some Stuff To Look At

oDDity

I haven;'t made these one at a time, but kind of on a production line, making all the high res models, then all the low res models, then Uv mapping, then texturing.

I can do one a week from start to finish though.

Edited by oDDity

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

Oh SHIT... Don't tell me they look like that IN-GAME... Because if they do... shit...

Edit: Just noticed the light gem -so it's in-game... How the hell do you do it? I mean, they really DO look much better than average D3 models...

Edited by kwc

How the hell do you do it? I mean, they really DO look much better than average D3 models...

Not hard to do when the average D3 model looks like it escaped from a metallica album cover ;)

That, and these models would kick ass no matter what engine they were in.

http://www.thirdfilms. com

A Thief's Path trailer is now on Youtube!

Dude, they look frickin awesome! Do they have animations yet? Are you re-using any of the Doom 3 models/animations as a base for anything, or doing everything from scratch?

Whatever you are doing, keep it up, it would take me years to do what you aare doing! :ph34r:

Sweet pineapple Jesus! oDDity I want to have your babies!

Oh, and by the way, did you change the color on the Builder guard from the previous screenshots, or is it just the lighting? It looks a little more maroon-colored to me.

Whatever the case, I love it. I think my favorite is the forge-worker, but all of them totally blow me away. Which one do you like best, oDDity?

Edited by thestemmer

I believe that's the builder prelate; he's also my favourite, because he looks original and, well... Cool.

Absolutely fantastic job on the models, oDD - wish my 3D efforts amounted to anything near as good.

--

Somethin' fishy's goin' on here... Come on out, you taffer!

~The Fishy Taffer

Yeah, the Prelate. He will duel wield hammers, from whoch he can cast magic bolts, he also uses them to cast a protective magic shield around himself when in danger, and he can kill you in one hit. He gets this divine power direct from God (the Master Builder), through his advanced prayer meditation.

So stay out of his way.

Edited by oDDity

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site