The Dark Mod Forums
JackFarmer

Hidden Hands: The Lost Citadel (23/07/2020)

On 8/6/2020 at 6:10 PM, STRUNK said:

Great mission. I love puzzly stuff. Atmosphere is great in all parts, but the Citadel is just amazing : )

Reveal hidden contents

Had to look here for the bomb solution and couldn't grab 1 of the four things in the Chapel, but after leaving the room and getting back in I could grab it and got the objective completed. In the Prison there were a lot of "seems" going on. I played version 2.

Without your help, this would have not been possible. Thanks a lot for your help, once again! :)

Jack

• Like 1

& you think you're the dummies?

I got the station map, but now I don't know where to go ?? Knocked everyone out inside and out. Obviously I'm missing something. Found 2 locked doors. 1 on the roof & the other inside somewhere. Where are the keys to those? Is that where I need to go to move on? Where's the airlock?

Are there any fire arrows in this mission to to stop the annoying robots?

Edited by Acolytesix

8 hours ago, Acolytesix said:

& you think you're the dummies?

I got the station map, but now I don't know where to go ?? Knocked everyone out inside and out. Obviously I'm missing something. Found 2 locked doors. 1 on the roof & the other inside somewhere. Where are the keys to those? Is that where I need to go to move on? Where's the airlock?

Are there any fire arrows in this mission to to stop the annoying robots?

Hint:

The first fire arrows will be available after a certain task in Part III (The Caves) has been executed.

For the locked doors:

1. Check the groundfloor office (desk)

2. Check the basement office (trunk)

3. Check the guard patrolling the roof and the first floor - he carries something

4. Check the basement storage room that is reachable through the maintenance tunnel - it includes a very special item allowing you to start operation of a device located on the roof.

----------------------------

In general: There are two ways to pass through the weir.

Edited by JackFarmer

1 hour ago, JackFarmer said:

Hint:

Hide contents

The first fire arrows will be available after a certain task in Part III (The Caves) has been executed.

For the locked doors:

1. Check the groundfloor office (desk)

2. Check the basement office (trunk)

3. Check the guard patrolling the roof and the first floor - he carries something

4. Check the basement storage room that is reachable through the maintenance tunnel - it includes a very special item allowing you to start operation of a device located on the roof.

----------------------------

In general: There are two ways to pass through the weir.

I have the Lock & Storage keys. They haven't opened anything yet. 

I found a bug by mistake. When I started playing today I forgot I wasn't supposed to kill Anybody.😈 When I got to the dock at the lake I climbed up on the dock while they kept talking and shot the archer in the head and he died without bothering the objectives. The guy without the torch had to get ko'd. Just say'n :) 

Can you give me a hint on where the code is to the living area? The  blinking blue hallway doesnn't have the same code. Got

Spoiler

for the hopper. Cool sub btw. Is it in the lab or do I have to go way back to the mansion

1 hour ago, Acolytesix said:

I found a bug by mistake. When I started playing today I forgot I wasn't supposed to kill Anybody.😈 When I got to the dock at the lake I climbed up on the dock while they kept talking and shot the archer in the head and he died without bothering the objectives. The guy without the torch had to get ko'd. Just say'n :) 

Can you give me a hint on where the code is to the living area? The  blinking blue hallway doesnn't have the same code. Got

Hide contents

for the hopper. Cool sub btw. Is it in the lab or do I have to go way back to the mansion

hint:

You can find a readable with the code in one of the lockers in the scanner room. It is Edmund;s locker.

[/spoiler)