The Dark Mod Forums

Old Thief player

Micropoint

Welcome to the Forum!

Mappers continue to work on new missions, and the development team is constantly improving the core mod. I myself have 5 missions underway. (Check out my William Steele series, starting with WS1: In the North.)

You'll hopefully receive a bunch of recommendations from others.

• Like 1

Hello Micropoint. You can browse favorite missions of other forum members here:

If you would like to play multiple missions with a connected story, you can usually identify them via a prefix in the mission name, e.g. WS# for William Steele. One notable exception is the series by Moonbo, starting with "Requiem". There are also a couple of fully fledged campaign releases identified by "Type = C" in the mission list:
https://www.thedarkmod.com/missions/?sort=missiontype

Have fun! And if you enjoy playing, why not give our level editor Dark Radiant a shot? It's never too late to learn this type of stuff!! 🙂

• Like 3

hallo. :) Yes i willm for sure. :)

The only problem is that for no raisons my T bone 420 destroy my voice when i stream so it may be a microphone problem... I am sending it back tomorrow......

And i need to get a new microphone, because otherwise trust me the quality of my voice during a stream is way way better then what you heard these last day. 😕

• Like 1

i made a little test with the microphone of my G430 headset and yeah the problem really come from the T Bone 420 😕

Am going to stream at 16h30 today my voice quality is not going to be perfect cause well G430 microphone voila voila... lol but better then nothing, the time for me to get a new microphone..

• Like 1

On 8/5/2020 at 2:38 PM, Micropoint said:

Any missions recomendations ? Will there be news missions in the future also ? 

We also have a steadily growing list of missions here, with further detailed information:

https://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=Category:Official_FMs

This article should also be useful, especially if you are a beginner:

https://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=Mission_recommendation_discussions

Edited by Petike the Taffer
  • Like 2

Thanks a lot. ^^

There are a lot of missions and more to come i suppose, this is amazing.

Lot of good mission i did try but am on volta 2 actually and i need to finish that one before starting a new one. ^^

thanks for these informations.

Edited by Micropoint
  • Like 1

You can always tweak the AI to be super human, if it is not challenging enough for you. In the options menu, you will find setting for AI hearing and seeing. Other than that, the Moonbo missions are both excellent and on the tougher side of the difficulty spectrum. Requiem is the first mission.