The Dark Mod Forums

The first Fan Mission of 2.08 that I'll cover on my channel is The Factory Heist, but I need to update the logo. grayman, do you have it prepared for me? If so, can you send it to me as soon as possible please? Thanks.

• Like 1

"Let me guess - little blue men with three heads stole your sweetroll?"

@CS:

Attached are my Photoshop source files for what you need. I'm providing 2.08 & 2.09.

In the future, you'll need to find someone else to handle this for you, as I am becoming increasingly less available. Give them my source files.

They'll need the "Dark11" font and Photoshop on their machine.

revs

• Like 1

Thanks for that grayman. Hopefully by the time the version after 2.09 comes out, I'll have a new computer and a newer version of Photoshop (been using 5.0 on this computer for nearly a decade now, it was a work copy that I can't reinstall anymore since we've moved), so hopefully I'll have better luck trying to recreate something like your logos.

"Let me guess - little blue men with three heads stole your sweetroll?"

8 hours ago, Springheel said:

Just use www.photopea.com

That's really cool. I didn't know there was such sophisticated web apps for picture editing. Good thing for the people using Chrome OS, for example.

Edited by chakkman