The Dark Mod Forums

2D views - geometry is blue lines??

Ok, I think I got it fixed now.

Here's a pre-release build, can you please give it a shot? It's a portable version, you can just extract it and use it from there.

DarkRadiant 2.9.2pre2

In this version you should be able to change the brush colour and see the changes in the preview too.

Well, it crashed and my system caught on fire.....   Just kidding..... Greebo! you did it! it runs great!

Very smooth and with the fixed movement I'm very excited.

It saves everything I'm adjusting in the colors selector and No glitches that I can tell at all.

I'm very thankful 😄

• Like 1

Yer the nicest func_mover I've ever met.

you're welcome, and thank YOU!

a side note: I opened 2.9.0 and curiously it had the same settings as this new one. so they do share older versions share the settings folders?

2 minutes ago, Deep said:

I opened 2.9.0 and curiously it had the same settings as this new one. so they do share older versions share the settings folders?

Yes, all versions share their settings, but I think in 2.9.0 it was introduced that DR saves its settings to ~/.config/darkradiant instead of ~/.darkradiant, so that might explain any difference in behaviour you might see.

ok I see, thanks again greebo! And thank you for addressing the free movement issue as well.

It seems to be a nice stable version!

3 cheers for Greebo 🎆

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

ok... getting lost in setup for DarkRadiant 2.9.2pre2 . My map loads with no textures and my movement is different ( right clicking and hold with ctrl used to allow me to strafe in 3d view. now I have to click r.mouse again to let go of looking.

That's a test build of a release that is half a year out of date by now. I suggest you install the latest 2.12.0 release instead. If there are problems with key or mouse bindings, you might need to clear out your local preferences.