The Dark Mod Forums

"Grayman Avatar" painting (done)

JackFarmer

I am in Spain, I'm not physically young anymore and I don't need to sleep so much, that's why sometimes I'm involved in the network sometimes until quite late. As a retiree, I don't have to get up early in the morning either (one of the good things)

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Favorite online apps you may like too 😉

• 4 weeks later...
  • JackFarmer changed the title to "Grayman Avatar" painting (done)
2 hours ago, JackFarmer said:

Zerg Rush provided us with a very good picture. After consultation with Greebo and Dragofer, I have decided to use it for the mission.

Once again, thank you very much for your help, this really looks great! @Zerg Rush

Thank you very much, an honor. In case someone later wants this image as his wallpaper, the download link I gave you is still valid.

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

1 hour ago, Filizitas said:

I like the last one Zerg posted.

I need paintings for Delightfyl still, maybe Zerg you want to allow me to use this one in the game?

All the images I have put have severe copyright, it can only be used upon payment of $ 100 each....

Just kidding. They are images that you can use as you want, they do not have any type of license

If you want, I can also make more specific images for your game (PM)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Filizitas said:

For now i am only interested in this specific artifact for grayman. :) I think he would have liked to be in the game as reference.

Ask @JackFarmer for the last image I made, I think it's the best one, with difference. Maybe he let use it also in your game. 

Although I can provide it to you, I think it's fair to ask him first, since he uses it for his game as well.