The Dark Mod Forums

Just Music You Like

JackFarmer

YT is already touching the balls enough, preventing to insert half of the videos. I advocate not to continue trying and simply put the title with the link (best the one from a front-end, this also speeds up the loading of the thread.

Agnes Obel - Citizen of Glass @Warsaw 2016

Some search engines for search and play vids from every videoplatform in the web

https://seekmash.com (all platforms)

https://streema.com (online Radio and TV stations)

https://tube.cadence.moe (YT front-end)

Edited by Zerg Rush

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Favorite online apps you may like too 😉

On 12/4/2021 at 12:51 PM, Zerg Rush said:

YT is already touching the balls enough, preventing to insert half of the videos. I advocate not to continue trying and simply put the title with the link (best the one from a front-end, this also speeds up the loading of the thread.

...after clicking on the link, symantec endpoint security just reported  "malicous domain blabla idendified..."...?

Edited by JackFarmer
  • Like 1

@JackFarmer yes, also in VT 1 of all the AV reported this, maybe a false positive, I don't know. But better I change the link, sorry.

Changed to Cloud-tube, there are no problems- Change it also in your citation, I don't believe in a malware but better is better.

Playtube isn't flagged as malware in the reviews but don't respect user privacy collecting a lot of data

Very bad results in Blacklight analyse (keylogging from Yandex)

https://themarkup.org/blacklight?url=playtube.pk

Nothing special in scam analyse

https://www.scamvoid.net/check/playtube.pk/

https://www.ipvoid.com/whois/

Edited by Zerg Rush
  • Thanks 1

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@JackFarmer, yes, also the SIH cover by 9 years old Angelina Jordan

Also  a good Elvis Cover from a youg Russian Girl

https://piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=w06R8iI0dg0

Edited by Zerg Rush

• 2 weeks later...

Reinhard Mey - Sei Wachsam (2009)

An election poster torn on the wet grass They grin at me, the old watered-down phrasesThe faces of old men made to look youthfull Who praise you the Middle Ages as progress And I think to myself, every step towards the promised happiness Is a step after forever yesterday, a step back How they exhort the people to prudence and sacrifice They call it the people but they mean subjects All the glue, all the sliming is no longer bearable When you first learn to translate what they really say The minister whispered and took the bishop by the arm: You keep them stupid, I'll keep them poor!

Be aware Memorize the words! Be aware And don't fall for them! Be careful that you use your freedom Freedom wears out if you don't use it! Be aware Note the faces well! Be aware keep your courage Be aware And be on your guard!

You turn on the TV, they whine about good old values Your good, old values are almost always the wrong ones And those who are kicking around so loudly in the talk round Are they the ones who trample on all values: The media mogul and the newspaper czar The worst goats as gardeners, wonderful! They call for the crucifix, for customs and good manners, But her message is nothing but ass and tits. Brutalization, stultification, violence are the commandments, Their gods are edition and unit quota. They bend the truth and twist the law: So much good old values, really, it makes me really sick!

Be alert...

It's a huge boom for pied pipers For free riders and bribe recipients, a time for self-service and profiteers, Hypocrisy, hypocrisy and job haggling. And they are all respected and greatly appreciated, And after the worst places and airfields are named. You catch the chicken thief, you let the gun smuggler go, Not a little weed, but you can buy a whole poison gas factory. Contaminate the air, spoil the land, do the greatest damage with impunity, Just don't get caught with sit-ins! You grab the Grünfried, but the environmental pig enjoys trust. And the police always have to hit the wrong people.

Be aware...

We have a basic law that should guarantee the rule of law. What good does it do if you manipulate it as you please, The agitators who always babble about the peacekeeping mission And already busy rattling your saber under the table? The old shine in her eyes at the big tattoo, Department returns, marching in step, a song and home to the kingdom! "Never again shall there be a war in this country!" "We have to show the flag, we can't stand aside!" "Purely humanitarian, of course, and without any bloodshed!" "Combat missions can no longer be completely ruled out. They pull us in deeper and deeper, bit by bit. And since this morning we've been shooting back.

Be aware...

I long for people who don't cheat on me Who don't lie to me with every celebratory speech, And spare me the false honest ones The false honest ones, the real dangerous ones! I long for a piece of truthfulness, After a bit of backbone in this crooked time. But tell the truth and soon you'll have nothing left to laugh about They will ruin you, execute you and silence you, Blackmail, bribe, try to buy you. If you're telling the truth, keep the engine running outside Then say it loud and fast, because the proverb teaches Whoever tells the truth needs a damn fast horse!

Be aware...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since The Dark Mod is gothic, and since we have a new war this year, found a very cool underground Ukrainain dark folk etno gothic music. Reminds me a lot of the Thief2X mod and the Cosas mod for Thief.

Some other stuff from them is really this synth or dungeon synth genre.

• Like 1

"I really perceive that vanity about which most men merely prate — the vanity of the human or temporal life. I live continually in a reverie of the future. I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active — not more happy — nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. The result will never vary — and to suppose that it will, is to suppose that the foregone man has lived in vain — that the foregone time is but the rudiment of the future — that the myriads who have perished have not been upon equal footing with ourselves — nor are we with our posterity. I cannot agree to lose sight of man the individual, in man the mass."...

- 2 July 1844 letter to James Russell Lowell from Edgar Allan Poe.

badge?user=andarson