The Dark Mod Forums

Holy F*ck, if you're on the UK internet or have a website that serves the UK read this

esme

I agree on this, this is certainly not the best place to talk about policies, although this is inevitable with this case of Assange, as well as in general the danger of freedom of the press and other cases that directly affect our freedom.
It is not, and I have also avoided, talking about a particular government or country, because governments are temporary, but about the general, worldwide trend of the rise of fascism and with it the reduction of our rights and freedoms, in the networks and in real life. You can't be quiet or passive about this.

This would only worsen the matter, to the point of identification and personal governmental control of everything you publish on the network and corresponding censorship, which the media can only publish of what the governments dictate to them, if they do not want this medium to be closed and the journalist is imprisoned.
I am already old and little can happen that affects me, but I also do not want my children and grandchildren to pee on top of our graves in 'gratitude' for the future we have left them.

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

Favorite online apps you may like too 😉

6 minutes ago, Zerg Rush said:

I agree on this, this is certainly not the best place to talk about policies, although this is inevitable with this case of Assange, as well as in general the danger of freedom of the press and other cases that directly affect our freedom.
It is not, and I have also avoided, talking about a particular government or country, because governments are temporary, but about the general, worldwide trend of the rise of fascism and with it the reduction of our rights and freedoms, in the networks and in real life. You can't be quiet or passive about this.

This would only worsen the matter, to the point of identification and personal governmental control of everything you publish on the network and corresponding censorship, which the media can only publish of what the governments dictate to them, if they do not want this medium to be closed and the journalist is imprisoned.
I am already old and little can happen that affects me, but I also do not want my children and grandchildren to pee on top of our graves in 'gratitude' for the future we have left them.

I guess that's where you're coming from. These things that you're saying, about any grandchildren existing in 40 years from now, and them having the time to piss on your grave just because they can't speak their minds, on an internet that's supposed to still exist... ...that's not the future in my world. In my world, India is going to become the world's biggest baked meatpie, if not in a month from now, then next summer. ...and in October there'll be no Russian gas to keep Europe warm, and then the survivors of this winter, are going to have to deal with the starvation, and the zombies. The internet? Children not being on certain sites on the internet? You not being able to say "the N word" to strangers half-way across the world? I don't understand these concepts. I don't understand their importance. ...but they're obviously important to you, and so I hope that your future will happen, and not mine, where the only ideology is measured in how much I can bench.

The realities are certainly different and unique in each country, but one thing is universal, passivity and submission will never change anything, in politics there is no silent majority.

The most atrocious of the bad things of bad people is the silence of good people.

Ghandi

Sys Specs Laptop Lenovo V145 15AST, AMD A9- 9425 Radeon R5 - 5 cores 3,1 GHz  RAM 8Gb, GPU 1+2 Gb -Win10 64 v21H2

27 minutes ago, Zerg Rush said:

The realities are certainly different and unique in each country, but one thing is universal, passivity and submission will never change anything, in politics there is no silent majority.

It's just that I don't have any faith in humanity. I think all ideologies are scams. They are all "fight for this, so that when this thing happens, it will keep you safe", or "improve things" or whatever, but there is no free man today, who wouldn't throw me to the dogs if they were voted into some kind of power. I have yet to find a cause who wasn't about me sacrificing myself and ultimately getting nothing in return. I am a dog, and I'll always be a dog, and nobody will want to have a dog with rights. I spend my days mapping and training, and that's just all that I have time for. In fact I don't train enough, and so I'll probably die once society starts to crumble. I won't be able to eat an ideology. It's all just a bunch of words, man, and the tacked on unspoken footnote will always read "and Nort gets the bullet because f- him". Everyone does best looking out for himself, and not somebody else's remote children.

Don't get me wrong, without people who became militarized in a cause, these disastrous conditions in which you live would unfortunately be much worse, if you didn't even have the remotest option to train or discuss these things in this forum.
The current system is guided by the economic interests of certain lobbies, which precisely work with all their might to boycott and reverse the rights and freedoms that we have achieved for a long time, because for them the best system is to be able to exploit the population, better in slave conditions and without any rights.
It makes their day very happy, if they have a passive and submissive population in front of them, because this allows them to further reduce freedoms and rights.
It is not about the different ideologies, it is about sovereignty that the people are losing little by little.

The persecution and imprisonment of journalists and people who publish the truth about these dirty practices and crimes, is more than a warning sign that we are about to go centuries behind in social advancement right to a feudal system, where it can mean going to jail for a bad comment or a meme on a social network or not applauding in a mandatory meeting of the shift leader.
We already had it, but people's memories are short.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zerg Rush said:

Don't get me wrong, without people who became militarized in a cause, these disastrous conditions in which you live would unfortunately be much worse, if you didn't even have the remotest option to train or discuss these things in this forum.
The current system is guided by the economic interests of certain lobbies, which precisely work with all their might to boycott and reverse the rights and freedoms that we have achieved for a long time, because for them the best system is to be able to exploit the population, better in slave conditions and without any rights.
It makes their day very happy, if they have a passive and submissive population in front of them, because this allows them to further reduce freedoms and rights.
It is not about the different ideologies, it is about sovereignty that the people are losing little by little.

The persecution and imprisonment of journalists and people who publish the truth about these dirty practices and crimes, is more than a warning sign that we are about to go centuries behind in social advancement right to a feudal system, where it can mean going to jail for a bad comment or a meme on a social network or not applauding in a mandatory meeting of the shift leader.
We already had it, but people's memories are short.

I've already told you that we're going right to a feudal system, and that's at best. At worst we'll just die.

Well, in any case, I hope you do well in your struggle, improving the "social advancements" of a society that I'll never be a part of. Good luck.

Getting people to use Real ID for the internet has been pursuit since the internet existed.

The abolishment of anonymous phone numbers and numbered bank accounts come exactly from the same mindset.

Google, FB, Twitter all the big social media sites will demand real id in the next few years and since they are "private" (with bailouts and corporate welfare) they will get away with it. Most people will just go along since comfort always wins over long term considerations. 

Wikileaks and the Epstein story being discussed and shared online is the reason they want more tracking ability over people asap. Abu Ghraib (where they played videos to imprisoned mothers of their sons and daughters being raped by solders on loop, popped inmates eardrums, raped inmates) only broke and got shut down due to the internet and all the legacy media did was discuss if water boarding is real torture. There are atrocities about the Vietnam war but they only ever reached the public 20 years later when it didn't matter anymore.

Thinking either sports team blue or sports team red is the reason you are loosing your rights means you have no idea how power works.

Your country is ruled by oligarchs look at the biggest donors and lobby groups (the people who make your politicians, no matter which flavor, dance) in your country and see how all policy decisions benefit them.

• Like 2

Any government introducing laws to "protect the children" is a massive red flag. The few times I heard that stuff it was just an excuse to control what the population can do on the internet and to be honest I don't know how much I trust a bunch of people who probably don't even know how to operate a phone to make laws about technology

• Like 2

On 6/24/2022 at 5:48 AM, Babberoni said:

Any government introducing laws to "protect the children" is a massive red flag. The few times I heard that stuff it was just an excuse to control what the population can do on the internet and to be honest I don't know how much I trust a bunch of people who probably don't even know how to operate a phone to make laws about technology

I mean, banning any site that repeatedly hosts actual or simulated CP like Lolis or other sick shit like that is something I can get behind. 

10 hours ago, Kurshok said:

I mean, banning any site that repeatedly hosts actual or simulated CP like Lolis or other sick shit like that is something I can get behind. 

Sure, that's the most basic thing I expect from them, I'm just worried that it will be used as an excuse to limit what you can or can't do online and maybe even follow you around websites you visit, it's already bad enough in current times with the massive tracking that basically all websites do

On 6/28/2022 at 10:07 AM, Babberoni said:

Sure, that's the most basic thing I expect from them, I'm just worried that it will be used as an excuse to limit what you can or can't do online and maybe even follow you around websites you visit, it's already bad enough in current times with the massive tracking that basically all websites do

Understandable. I'll admit censorship has gotten out of control in many regards online.

On 6/28/2022 at 5:26 AM, Kurshok said:

banning any site that repeatedly hosts actual or simulated CP like Lolis

why not make murder illegal, that should stop all the murderers?

banning such a site doesn't accomplish anything the pedos won't stop being pedos plus their main platforms are discord and twitter. All you end up doing is creating an agency to police the internet. That agency will want to continue existing and grow. Like all agencies before it, it will seek to expand it's influence. Some corrupt egomaniac politician will use that agency to further his goals and increase the agencies power. So instead of woodchipping  pedos you made them migrate discord servers while creating an agency that can ban you for wrong think. Government never gets smaller by itself.

Plus if you would want to enact some scheme that does not have public approval you would wrap it in something morally untouchable like protecting children a holocaust victim fund etc. The more goodie two shoes something sounds the more vigilant you should be.

For example African countries receive food product from the us and europe for free or incredibly low prices, so native farmers cannot compete. This keeps their economy permanently retarded, making them dependent on the aid economy, the us and europe. Many corporations in the west would be negatively impacted by a economically independent Africa. Remember Gaddafi was the western governments favorite dictator until he wanted to create an African banking system.

https://odysee.com/@ChangingTimes:4/hillary-clinton-we-came-we-saw-he-died:c

TL;DR Don't give politicians, oligarchs and lobbyists more power over your life, and don't ever cross the BIS.

Edited by Frank Cotton

10 hours ago, Frank Cotton said:

why not make murder illegal, that should stop all the murderers?

banning such a site doesn't accomplish anything the pedos won't stop being pedos plus their main platforms are discord and twitter. All you end up doing is creating an agency to police the internet. That agency will want to continue existing and grow. Like all agencies before it, it will seek to expand it's influence. Some corrupt egomaniac politician will use that agency to further his goals and increase the agencies power. So instead of woodchipping  pedos you made them migrate discord servers while creating an agency that can ban you for wrong think. Government never gets smaller by itself.

Plus if you would want to enact some scheme that does not have public approval you would wrap it in something morally untouchable like protecting children a holocaust victim fund etc. The more goodie two shoes something sounds the more vigilant you should be.

For example African countries receive food product from the us and europe for free or incredibly low prices, so native farmers cannot compete. This keeps their economy permanently retarded, making them dependent on the aid economy, the us and europe. Many corporations in the west would be negatively impacted by a economically independent Africa. Remember Gaddafi was the western governments favorite dictator until he wanted to create an African banking system.

https://odysee.com/@ChangingTimes:4/hillary-clinton-we-came-we-saw-he-died:c

TL;DR Don't give politicians, oligarchs and lobbyists more power over your life, and don't ever cross the BIS.

That's stupid. "You can't ever stop murder/pedophilia, so don't bother making it illegal HERP DERP"

Do you believe the government is trying to stop cp and child prostitution?

Because I remember a certain Maxwell getting 20 year for trafficking children to a bunch of "no ones". All these "no ones" where not your common plebs. Clare Bronfman got a whole "6 years" for financing NEXIUM which was also involved in child trafficking.

Do you believe the government cares for the lives of people?

Because the government doesn't seem to care that it's starving the people of Yemen.

And I remember The us and europe destroying libya, while supporting isis and libya ended up with open slave markets as a result. You could buy a person for 400$.

You hold the position that you can get behind banning sites that repeatedly host cp. All anyone would have to do is spam a site with cp call the government and get it shut down or the government could just claim they found cp and shut down dissenting platforms.

You give the people that are at worst involved in child trafficking at best willfully ignorant, the power to close any website that is reported to have repeated cp on it.

Edited by Frank Cotton