The Dark Mod Forums

Mapping:)

Slash

hey,

ive got some time off work comeing and even tho i have learned to use The D3 editor id like to realy get to know it. so im going to devote a lot of time so that if you guys think im good enough i may be able to help map or when the mod is released ill be all set to get up and roll with it. are there any mapping positions opened?

Heres two shots. i cant get in game so this is as good as i can get at the moment. but im trying to fix my problem. if anyone knows plz tell me. thx. but this is a start of something cool. i think its going to be a keeper chamber of some kind. but for 3 hours its a start lol. its a learning process

test1copy4gq.jpg

test2copy9ff.jpg

Edited by Slash

hey been off for a few days. but yeah i revamped that room. much better now. but i havent had the chance to play around in the editor since friday. :( my POS cheap mobo just killed on me. so i decided to stop working around my computer problems and just order a new one. i have a nforce board and nforce controls my internet adaptor with its nforce m something something something. i dont realy give a shit but i bought a MSI so :). i have a AMD athlon XP 2600. but still running so what ever. i can play D3 in high easy so what ever. jbut i will build a new system with in a year.

Whats the Ultra setting going to do for the dark mod?

i never realy new the diffrence from high to ultra.

And stop talking about Garrett in every thread while you're at it, this game has no such character.

Also, you'll have to show something more than one room in order to get a mapping job here.

Anyone could knock up a room like that after reading a 5 minute tutorial.

Send us a .pk of an entire level you've built, or at least a partial level, unless you're saying you've never actually made a game level before.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

hey been off for a few days. but yeah i revamped that room. much better now. but i havent had the chance to play around in the editor since friday. :( my POS cheap mobo just killed on me. so i decided to stop working around my computer problems and just order a new one. i have a nforce board and nforce controls my internet adaptor with its nforce m something something something. i dont realy give a shit but i bought a MSI so :). i have a AMD athlon XP 2600. but still running so what ever. i can play D3 in high easy so what ever. jbut i will build a new system with in a year.

Whats the Ultra setting going to do for the dark mod?

i never realy new the diffrence from high to ultra.

Egads. I hadn't seen this until just now. Yes, remove any mention of "Thief" or "Garrett" in relation to Dark Mod. If you're using it on other forums, remove the "Thief" title from there as well. We are more than happy that you are eager to help promote us but this kind of promotion will get us shut down and the last year of work will have been for nothing. As the others have stated, this is not Thief. I also mentioned in a previous post that we can not have the name Garrett associated with this mod, so please do not refer to the character as such. We appreciate the enthusiasm but careless disregard for someone elses property will get us slapped with a court order faster than you can say....

Edit:

Signature removed until it has been edited.

And stop talking about Garrett in every thread while you're at it, this game has no such character.

Also, you'll have to show something more than one room in order to get a mapping job here.

Anyone could knock up a room like that after reading a 5 minute tutorial.

Send us a .pk of an entire level you've built, or at least a partial level, unless you're saying you've never actually made a game level before.

yeah its a little slow since its not dromed or T3ed. i have a whole new set of problems to work out with a whole new editor. like not being able to load the map ingame to preview. why does the editor crash randomly when i try to holow out a brush. so on so on.