The Dark Mod Forums

Spar, Need Your German Translation Skills!

Domarius

LOL.

This guy wants to play a game. In the beginning he screams because apparently Windows requires some time to get loaded and he is constantly screaming that the game should load. Then the game loads but he can't wait for it, so he starts hacking at the keyboard. Funny thing is that because of that his keyboard misses some key then, and when he wants to start the game he needs teh ESCAPE key (so he dives down and finds it). When he finally plays he says stuff like "I kill you son of a bitch" etc. and at the end he apparently lost, so he gets frustrated again and smashes his keyboard once and for all. :)

Quite funny to watch. :)

Gerhard

LOL, now it all makes sense!! Now we finally know why it's called "Patient guy" :)

Man, what a psycho. That kid has issues.

I just find myself wondering - how and why was this filmed - whoever did it, how did they know he was going to go so nuts that day - maybe they filmed him every day and this is the best one.

Quite obviously the kid suffers from some behavioural issues. But it's very entertaining to watch nonetheless. :)

I uploaded it now.

English course

Just to clarify what he is saying in the beginning.

The older officer explains the young guy, which is his own part of the office. The last thing he tells him is that THIS is the rescue radar (where the guy sits down in front off).

I guess the rest of it is understandable for english speakers. :)

Gerhard

Yeah! I laugh everytime I see it again. :) The english of that guy always remembers me at my boss that I had a few years ago. He spoke very similar and I always had to laugh when I heard him talking to a customer. Most of the time he gave the customer over to me though. :)

Gerhard

Yeah, the way the guy in the vid talks is funny.

I also related to it - when I was a small child, I asked my mum, "Can we sink?" and she was suitably confused. After some careful questioning from her, I gave the response "You know - like what you're sinking and what I'm sinking?"

Hey one of the guys at work found a sort of translation someone posted.

"Man, come oooon! I want to play Unreal Tournament!"

"Go! Start the damn game!"

"Start *gasp* the *gasp* Game, you son of a #@%$!! I wanna playyyyyyy"

(heavy breathing) *gulp* (breathing)

"I won't say it again!"

"Come on...."

(swiping the table)

"out of the wayyyy!"

"What is THIS?"

(grabbing head)

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"I want Unreal, I wanna play"

(high pitched howling of some sort)

"quickstart! Here we go!"

(hammering thighs)

"here we go, here weee gooo" (singing, dancing and generally acting a jerk)

"PLAY!!!!!!" (screaming at monitor)

"play, you wankerrrr!" (pummeling keyboard)

"UNREAL TOURNAMEEEENT. PLAAYYYY"

*breathing*

"It loads...."

"I dont want it to load...when it loads you always have to wait so loOOONG!" (my favourite sentence!)

"I want ???(no idea what the idiot is screaming)"

(taking some breaths)

"Positive.....simply think positive"

"In a moment it starts..." (manic grin)

"It starts..." (imbecile laughter, building it up, screaming)

"Son of a #@%$!, EAT THIS! I have killed him!"

*wheeeeh-hoo!*

"Come on, scumbag, eat my molten $!@% (?), you son of a #@%$!, i will murder you"

(then he screams and has a serious seizure of some kind, slamming his keyboard on the table in the process and screaming quite a bit.... then he hammers the mouse and says something like "yeeeah, i press buttons" and some more screaming...then he notices something)

"The escape key is missing..."

"The escape key..."

(searching on the ground)

"Where is it?"

"Where is the escape key?" (manic laughter, some more searching)

"Where is it, where is it?" (he found it, put it back)

"I dont need help and support (?)"

"I dont need help"

"I dont need help" (again, manic laughter)

(looking at keyboard)

"The h-key as centerpoint (???)" (putting his fingers in a wasd-stance, presumably centered on h)

"Now I'll wipe you!"

"Work *gasp* not *gasp* IT DOESNT WORK!"

"Hihi, I'll you finish you off"

"Let me, you son of a #@%$!, I will finish youuuu"

"I have killed him" (more singing than saying)

"YEEES, I will kill you allllll!"

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

SSSSS"

(shaking his head forcefully)

"whoooo, eat this you son of a #@%$!!"

"I'll wipe you out, I will finish you, !@! (?), I will simply shoot you!"

"I will shoot you with my shotgun (?)"

"That son of a #@%$! is shooting at me..." (concerned)

"He is shooting at me..."

(totally freaking out then)

"!@!, idiot, impossible! (??)"

(slamming his keyboard at the table)

That seems to be a good translation. I think in the end he also says "He killed me. ... That son of a bitch killed me ..."

I didn't realize that it was Unreal Torunment this was about. :) It was pretty hard to understand, especially in the beginning and I'm at work here, so I watched it only once as it's rather long. But you got the general idea. :)

Gerhard

I uploaded it now.

English course

Just to clarify what he is saying in the beginning.

The older officer explains the young guy, which is his own part of the office. The last thing he tells him is that THIS is the rescue radar (where the guy sits down in front off).

I guess the rest of it is understandable for english speakers. :)

Hilarious video! Thanks :-)