The Dark Mod Forums

_atti_'s Models

_Atti_

Hey!

This topic is to keep track of my works better in the future.Its kinda chaotic now as they are in topics here and there..

I was absent for some time so now i am gonna see whats happened and post all finished models/textures that i havent uploaded yet. Then i'll see whats there i could help with.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, Atti. I don't know what you should name it exactly. In North America we'd call it a dresser. I think we already have a dresser01, but I can't remember.

Thanks

I've named it dresser02 then.

Here are some models that havent been uploaded yet..the shoeholder needs a boost to its texture though..

http://208.49.149.118/TheDarkMod/models/at_props.rar

the rar includes the bathtube,cake,muffin,the 'junk' beermug, that shoeholder furniture and that latest dresser..textures and a material file included.

Great, thanks Atti. I'll give the textures a once-over and then upload them when CVS is back up.

Ok, I've added everything you gave me except the shoeholder. I did a few minor alterations (tweaking the brightness/contrast, etc) but mostly they looked great. The shoeholder though has a really low res texture and doesn't look that good in game at the moment. I think it needs a different texture before we add it in.

• 1 month later...

atstock0zh.th.jpg

Stock, texture turned out kinda lowres..in ps it looked better..i will work on it

is there a list of things to do besides that was posted in february? what themes the models should be done for? mansion and castles?

ps: sorry for the breaks, vacation just started though so hopefully i will do more work here..

We're just about to set our goals for the next milestone. Check with BT, but I think our plan is to continue wrapping up mansion props and then move on to city models. Do you still have the boilers/machine models in this pic? If so, they'd be useful.

Models

Hmm, love the model but it still looks pretty low-res in that shot, Atti. Are you using a photoreference for that texture?

stock033rs.th.jpg

here is a better pic..(you can also check the map itself..its up in the rar..)

well the wood is made by using/editing textures from Mayang's free texture library, the lock was made from the ironwork sketches i uploaded some months ago.

Just make sure you put things in the appropriate folder, Atti. The anvil and hammer would go in the props/tools, for instance.

If you get stuck I can upload them, but it's probably better if modelers learn to do it themselves. :)

After that I'll get Pak to set you up on the model website so you can upload screenshots as well.

these only has normal maps generated from texture..cant think of details i could add with modelling highpoly on these objects.

by the way if i didnt mess up anything than the textures/models are uploaded and appropriate material files have been updated on CVS.

by the way if i didnt mess up anything than the textures/models are uploaded and appropriate material files have been updated on CVS.

Atti, I synced up this afternoon and didn't see any new models from you. Are you sure you committed the new files? You have to upload them and then commit them.