The Dark Mod Forums

Blackthief's Targets

BlackThief

• 5 months later...

*pulling the old thread out of the tomb*

As you certainly noticed I wasn't very active the last week(s), I'm very sorry of this, but I've got several problems - a) my 'old' workflow (uvw-mapping the objects in blender and then convert them to lwo) doesn't work properly anymore and I've absolutely no clue why - faces are screwed up, colours don't fit anymore etc. <_<

b ) second thing is RL - the next three weeks are going to be really stressfull, so I won't have much time to work for TDM, which is of course a very untimely, since the milestone is approaching.

anyway I'll probably work on some brush textures in my very limited freetime and hope, that I'll be completely "back" after the next three weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

ok I'm now completely "back"! this morning I was quite busy and sorted out my darkmod and CVS folders. ATM I'm putting all my skinned objects out of my models/test folder, writing new materials and testing them in the modelmap - and will do the samething with all my textures -> out of textures/test and into the fitting categories.

--> expect a huge CVS update tonight - I guess it'll be around 7 objects and more than 10 textures!

I know that all this should've been done at May 1st but I simply didn't had the time to sort everything out yet.

• 2 months later...

you probably already noticed, that I haven't been very active this week - just wanted to let you know, that I'm working in a plastics factory for 3 weeks (got vacations next 6 weeks). the job is goddamn boring and often I come home with a headache, because I'm just not used to work in a stuffy and noisy factory 8 hours a day. only positive thing is of course the payment B)