The Dark Mod Forums

Anyone Looking Forward To STALKER ?

Arumakani

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stalker is fairly hard at the beginning, but it ( obviously ) gets better as you progress and get access to more accurate and powerful weapons/armor/artifacts. After playing through it 1 or 2 times, you'll probably be able to clear out the first small military outpost ( the one at the entrance of the Zone ) with your starting Pistol and grabbing the Soldiers' AKs ;). At least thats what i did on my 2nd and 3rd Playthrough.

Btw there are a few neat things at the start of the Game that can make it a bit easier if you find them.

For example you can find a Merc Suit ( or even a Stalker Suit, depending on your Game Version ) in the Stalker Village where you start out. Also the one "special Suit" that you have to find in one of the very early Quests actually has some really nice Bullet-Proofness. Also one of the guys under the Train Bridge has a slightly improved unique Pistol, if you can be bothered to attack those guys ;).

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• jaxa

Embracer Group is Buying Square Enix Montréal, Eidos, and Crystal Dynamics for “Only” 300 Million USD: https://wccftech.com/embracer-group-square-enix-montreal-eidos-crystal-dynamics/
      · 1 reply
    • duzenko

Do we want fur in TDM? Like https://duzenko.github.io/webgl/
      · 6 replies
    • Epifire

Sometimes life throws a curveball - other times it straight up tries to take you outta the game. Been one thing after another lately but I ain't goin without a fight!
      · 2 replies
    • duzenko

My Uber rating (as a passenger) is 4.71. Is there still hope or should I just kill myself? What's yours?
      · 3 replies
    • kano

Did I mention how absolutely grateful I am that TDM didn't get (and can never be) assimilated by a huge company like Microsoft, as is what happened to Minecraft?
      · 3 replies