The Dark Mod Forums

Website Updated

Springheel

Just a note to tell you I've cleaned up the gallery and screenshot sections, and have added some more to both.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Ren's map with some textures added by BT. I don't know if it's game-ready, but it should be! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the website and our moddb gallery with oDDity's new model shots. I've also created a new banner and have added us to the Top 100 list of Doom 3 mods over at moddb.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey and hello,

First I just have to say this mod is looking really nice and I'm very anticipated to play it! nice work guys ;) keep up your grate work! :D

I'v been keeping dibs on your news for the past few weeks now and just noticed the update about the sneak peek trailer! wow

I started to drool for a second, but for some reason I cant seem to download the avi?

the page says :

The requested URL was not found on this server.

However I was able to download the codec.

help! I wanna see this so bad! heh

Edited by Mr.Rocket

Ah , that dosnt seem to work. heh when I click on the link "Dark Mod Teaser Trailer", all I see is a white page with a red box in it that says : file not found - The requested URL was not found on this server.

From the given link : http://www.timgormley.ca/darkmodteaser.avi

Sorry, it appears that they have taken down the other link. There was another one up that was working fine for me.

It seems like some of the sites overloaded their bandwidth. We're getting it straightened out. :)

Oh ok , understood. cool that gives me time to wipe new screenshot the drool of my keyboard :D

Ya know i'm sure planetdoom wouldnt mind hosting stuff like that up for you guys :) if needed?

ok i know your thinking - what hosting drool?

heh no no! , the avi :P

Edited by Mr.Rocket

Cool , yeah looks like it could even be a good place to go see the merchant :P

I'v done a bit of Doom3 editing myself to, but this would probably be the only thing I'v done that would look somewhat mid evil.

[shot Removed by tah Rocket] - didnt want to be attacked by 50 giant orks until he level'd up :P

Edited by Mr.Rocket

• Recent Status Updates

• Petike the Taffer

I've finally managed to log in to The Dark Mod Wiki. I'm back in the saddle and before the holidays start in full, I'll be adding a few new FM articles and doing other updates. Written in Stone is already done.
      · 4 replies
    • nbohr1more

TDM 15th Anniversary Contest is now active! Please declare your participation: https://forums.thedarkmod.com/index.php?/topic/22413-the-dark-mod-15th-anniversary-contest-entry-thread/

· 0 replies
    • JackFarmer

@TheUnbeholden
      You cannot receive PMs. Could you please be so kind and check your mailbox if it is full (or maybe you switched off the function)?
      · 1 reply
    • OrbWeaver

I like the new frob highlight but it would nice if it was less "flickery" while moving over objects (especially barred metal doors).
      · 4 replies
    • nbohr1more

Please vote in the 15th Anniversary Contest Theme Poll

· 0 replies