The Dark Mod Forums

Bioshock Official Trailer #2

Unstoppable

Wow can't believe the game is due out this spring. Will it make or break the first quarter of 2007? Crazy how many good games are coming out for the 360 in 07. I decided to pick one up along with gears of war and Halo 2. Also I won Splinter Cell: Double Agent via a contest. Google double agent instant win for info.

Anyway I see no reason to upgrade my pc. All the games I can play on xbox and xbox live for one subscription fee which is less than an MMO =P. No need to vista upgrade neither. Halo 3 anyone? (New Trailer at Xbox.com)

Bioshock Trailer

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/bio...html?q=bioshock

Halo 3 ad

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/viewer.asp...=2&shotId=2

Halo 3, Assasin's Creed, Bioshock and Mass effect anyone =P?

I don't get why halo is such a loved game, its a pretty standard fps with decent AI and a neat vehicle thing but other than that i fail to see why it has such a incredible reputation. The only fun i ever got out of it was running people over with the car in death match while they screamed what a huge noob i was, which was accualy pretty fun :P

For console, Xbox players, who were not very accustomed to First Person Shooters, Halo was revolutionary. But for the PC gamers who were playing comparable FPS's many, many years before, it was nothing special.

For myself, I find it hard to be entertained by most console games, especially the first person shooters. Keyboard and mouse is areally a wonderful thing.

For console, Xbox players, who were not very accustomed to First Person Shooters, Halo was revolutionary. But for the PC gamers who were playing comparable FPS's many, many years before, it was nothing special.

For myself, I find it hard to be entertained by most console games, especially the first person shooters. Keyboard and mouse is areally a wonderful thing.

When Halo came out I mostly played PC. However I found it way better than Half Life or any other fps in terms of shooter. It just had certain hooks on the story and the way the A.I. reacted was awesome for me. Half life was too easy even onthe hardest level. Halo on the other hand proved quite a challenge. Maybe because you couldn't save anywhere like you could with Half Life. I guess Halo is made for certain people while Half Life appeals to another kind of person.

I much prefer Halo. The story and Legendary difficulty were excellent. The AI are far better then any FPS I've played except for possibly FEAR. Even Far Cry did not have as good AI IMHO.

ZylonBane's confession about himself:

"What can I say, I'm a jerk. A three times all American Jerk, from Jerksville, Kentucky. Yee Haw"

I can't even stomach Pc games these days, never mind console dross.

Even what you would imagine might be slightly sensible adult oriented game such as NWN2 was absolutely unbelievable. The plot, quests and dialogue were so naive, simplistic and obvious it made me fucking sick. I had to uninstall it. It was like a game made by 12 year olds for other 12 year olds to play.

I can't believe with the high number of gamers in their late twenties and thirties that virtually every game is still being made for people with the wisdom, knowledge and intellectual capacity of someone in their early teens.

I just want to play a game that doesn't take it for granted that I'm a drooling retard.

For any console game, you can multiply that patronising content by 10x automatically.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site