The Dark Mod Forums

Lwo Modelling, Textures And Music

TYROT

Hi, It s TYROT.

One of my devoted Thief follower friend point me out this MOD.

If you guys accept me i can help you on many things. I was searching for a decent mod for years. I think this is the ONE

Im using lightwave for years. I will add to latest works i have done.

And trust me. I may help you with the musical scores too. you can check some work i have done in www.ivedaproductions.com website. I made many logo animations, architectural renderings. Although the musics over there made many many years ago..

In texturing also you may consider me. Cuz i love Photoshop ..if you want i can even make MATTE painting for you. Just for a present ..i will upload some textures just for you to download ... i ll let you know

and yes. Im an old fella .. 31 years old. working in animation and Tv production field..I made game reviewing on TV shows. Im gonna start a new one soon. And im preparing a DOCUMENTARY about THIEF world...

so will you let me accept me into Guild.

And the friend whose showing me this MOD is a great writer. He graduated from newyork film academy and he is writing feature length movie scripts around the world. Probably he may join you in terms of narrative writing. He knows everyword in whole thief series....think about the obsession:)

Im so happy that faithful followers of Looking Glass gathering over here.. Im extremely excited...

post-11-1102330445.jpg

Edited by TYROT

One of my devoted Thief follower friend  point me out this MOD.

Good. We can always use fresh blodd. :)

If you guys accept me i can help you on many things. I was searching for a decent mod for years. I think this is the ONE

Definitely. :)

and yes. Im an old fella .. 31  years. working in animation and Tv production field..

What a young fellow you are. :) Seems I'm still the oldest one around here.

If you can do animation this would also really be appreciated!

Gerhard

yes...i can do animation too.. And how old are you?:) whatever you need just tell me... I have a girlfriend and she is a fantastic traditional artist. She is drawing enormous stuff i believe we can exceed the quality of original thief all together. And im not joking...

for years i have worked in Tv commercial business. Please let me make a trailer for you...:)

best.

yes...i can do animation too.. And how old are you?:)

I'm 36.

whatever you need just tell me... I have a girlfriend and she is a fantastic traditional artist. She is drawing enormous stuff i believe we can exceed the quality of original thief all together. And im not joking...

That would be great. I think we can use any kind of artist.

for years i have worked in Tv commercial business. Please let me make a trailer for you...:)

That woulkd be really cool. Actually I was thinking of doing one myslef, but I'm programmer and I have not much skill at that, so the trailer might not be as good as I envision it. If you are skilled in this I would really appreciate doing this with you. :)

I don't want to let you in right now as I want the opinions from the other leads as well, but from my point of view I would love to start working with you better now than later. :)

Gerhard

Nice to meet you, Tyro. Great stuff. And welcome to The Dark Mod.

I am already impressed by your enthusiasm. I'm the Art Division Leader, so we'll be working together, no doubt. Take some time to read through the different developer forums and bring yourself up to date with what we have already done. When you're ready for some assignments, just let me know. :)

(and you'll find the average age here is fairly high...I'm 32)

We're all old fellas here, I'm 33, though I haven't the experience in CG that you obviously have, it's just a two year old hobby with me.

That's great work, and it's great to welcome a fellow Lightwaver :D

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

Sorry guys i couldnt reply right away for couple of reasons.

1- I couldnt pull myself together because of oDDity's amazing models. It s an amazing amazing amazing amazing art ..insane details, mindblowing character posing...I mean for me being in the same team with oDDITY is enough!. And It s so cool he has Edward"thecrazy"Munch icon. How cool is THAT!...

2- I was looking all those concept arts and everything. I mean i feel like im in heaven..:) . I think many things gonna change after this MOD. I have never seen that much devoted and talented group.

And NEWHORIZON what should we give you as a wedding present? Guys! We gotta give him something. ... something so unique...mmm?

Mmmm what about "A bioorganic plugin" for him :) When he thinks something, that plugin will convert his brainwaves into an object in DOOM3 editor. OR,

what about "instant ANIMATOR-Cloner" When the wife calls him he will clone himself. So he will keep on working for the MOD. Im telling you, you will need this:) (especially in marriage)

So Sparhawk i think it shouldnt be that much problem :) :) writing those simple plugins. :)

Although im a divorced guy, i believe the good marriage is the key on success. And i will follow you probably very soon for my second and latest attempt. So i wish endless happiness.

By the way, you know my first occupation was Law. So if you need an ex-lawyer :) you know it s free of charge :). But i suggest you to convince Sparhawk for the second "instant animator-cloner" plugin. you shall need no legal support. :)

Best.

what about "instant ANIMATOR-Cloner" When the wife calls him he will clone himself. So he will keep on working for the MOD. Im telling you, you will need this:) (especially in marriage)

Right. Already started working on it. :)

It's really usuefull. I can sit down with my wife watching movies while I'm working on the mod upstairs. come to think of it. There are all kind of possibilites for this. :)

Gerhard