The Dark Mod Forums

2007 GOTY finalists predictions

Unstoppable

Game of the year finalists for 2007  

9 members have voted

1. 1. across all platforms will be... (pick your top 3)

• Crysis (Scheduled for Sept 07) PC
    • Halo 3 (Scheduled for Q4 2007) Xbox 360
    • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Q4 2007) PS 3
    • Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Q4 07) Wii
    • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Q4 07) Wii
    • Bioshock (Q4 07) Multi Platform
  2. 2. Here are a couple more choices..

• Assasin's Creed (Q4 07) Multiplatform
    • Grand Theft Auto 4 (Q4 07) Multiplatform
    • Hellgate: London (Q4 07) PC
    • World in Conflict (Q4 07) PC
    • Mass Effect (Q4 07) Xbox 360
    • God of War 2(Q1 07) PS 2

Oh I see. Well it's already riced up. He uses the car for racing and lets say the state police could not catch up to him once. But that's just a story not a fact. =x :whistle innocently:

If I was to buy it i'd tell him to tune it for performance rather than power and speed. However I think i'm just going to go ahead and buy a bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...mMakeTrack=true

Pros

No need to pay insurance, you crash you die. :laugh: Wear a helmet and it's legal.

Gas mileage rips any car a new bum hole.

I'm not a speed freak. I will drive no faster than 70 or 75. Especially since i'm in a bike the damned adrenaline is gonna be going and when I go 50 i'll probably feel like 70 in a car.

Cons

I could die if someone crashes into me or I lose control

I could die.

Did I mention I could die?

No experience riding motor bikes only regular bikes.

So yea maybe i'll get a crotch rocket.

I'm not quite sure if I am interpreting the joke correctly [aren't pocket rockets denoting NOS?] but I think a bike would be a very good choice to consider. You forgot the pro that it is very stylish, but the cons that you forgot are that you need the proper equipment as well, weather conditions will play a factor in where and when you go places and you can only have 1 passenger. But again, if it's for going to and from work, it sounds like a really good choice. ps: Don't street race, that's bad :)

I'm not quite sure if I am interpreting the joke correctly [aren't pocket rockets denoting NOS?] but I think a bike would be a very good choice to consider. You forgot the pro that it is very stylish, but the cons that you forgot are that you need the proper equipment as well, weather conditions will play a factor in where and when you go places and you can only have 1 passenger. But again, if it's for going to and from work, it sounds like a really good choice. ps: Don't street race, that's bad :)

You are right. However last night I was viewing bike equipment videos and today as well. If I go for it i'll make sure to let you know how it goes. I won't be in the highway till i'm ready whether that's a month or two we'll see.

Dunno. The games I personally gonna look forward to are:

Halo 3,

BioShock,

Mass Effect,

Assassin's Creed,

PGR4,

Splinter Cell 5 seems interesting,

Two Worlds seems interesting especially to fans of Oblivion, Gothic etc,

Call Of Duty 4...

Dunno any else.

Crysis is next year I believe though not sure.

Vampire Rain looks funny rather then serious like it seems to be taking itself...

ZylonBane's confession about himself:

"What can I say, I'm a jerk. A three times all American Jerk, from Jerksville, Kentucky. Yee Haw"

Don't street race. People do all the time on my street, and they congregate near a nearby coffee shop with their riced up bikes and cars and listen to loud music. I was walking from the bookstore once when I saw the street blocked off, a helicopter landed and tried to save, but was too late, a woman in a crushed car who was pregnant, while the husband survived. They weren't involved the racing, the kids who were fled the scene. I feel my racing bike is quite enough: it's a huge adrenalin rush riding 50kmph in traffic along with the cars, it's good for the heart, it doesn't require foreign oil (regularly anyways, it's still used in production, grease making, etc), and it doesn't emit much CO2.

I'm still lookg for a good street racer. Currently I play Most Wanted, which is fine enough, but I remember a game back in 97 or 98 maybe which had an excellent graphics and was also a fun racer with weather effects. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me though.

I think it was a proper simulation but also with a arcade mode, and I always played the arcade mode.

Gerhard