The Dark Mod Forums

Static Modelling

_Atti_

Hey.

I am a modder from hungary.

I loved thief I-II (not so much the third one)

i was modding for Morrowindengine for a year and a half..

i was involved in:

-Sea of destiny (morrowind)

-Memod (www.memod.co.uk) (morrowind)

i've attached some pics of my models..most of them are rather old..

you can see a bug with the roof of the temple..that was caused by the .Nif exporter..(the exporter for the sdk of Morrowind)

i prefer modeling architecture,furniture,weapons,misc stuff..maybe trees,animals..

what i am bad at are heads and humans..

Started modeling with modding so i dont have any nice galleries:)

thanks for your time:)

_Atti_

at_app.rar

Edited by _Atti_

I am a modder from hungary.

Jó napot kiwanok. Is that correct? :) It's quite a long time.

I loved thief I-II (not so much the third one)

Perfect. :)

i prefer modeling architecture,furniture,weapons,misc stuff..maybe trees,animals..

what i am bad at are heads and humans..

No problem We can use all kind of modelers so you don't need to do humans if you can't don't want to.

I can't find any links to your artwork though. Can you provide some? Thanks!

Gerhard

look at the end of the post:) its attached..

at_app.rar

Offtopic:

igen:) correct:) from where do you know hungarian?

My father is very fond of hungeria and he speaks fluently. many of his friends are from Hungeria (Mosomagyarova (hop that is spelled right) and Budapest). I'm coming from Vienna, so I was not TO far away from Hungeria (now I live in Germany) and I visited several times as well.

When I was in Budapest with him I had a friend there so I learned a few words. Of course I was about 11 then so we didn't really need that much words to get along. But it's enough to talk a tiny little bit (I can't write well though, almost nothing). :)

Where are you from?

Gerhard

Off: i am living not too far from Miskolc in a little town called Szirmabesenyő..

Miskolc is around 2-300km far from Budapest to the east..its in north-east Hungary

Ah! I'm not so good in Hunderian geography. I know some towns, but not much. :)

On: Does the attachment work in the first post?

Yes. The level geometry architecture looks quite good. Are these also 3D models or done within the Morrowind editor (don't know much about Morrowind editing).

Anyways, we have to wait for Springheel and Fingernail to decide because they are more in the Art section. I'm the lead programmer of this mod.

Gerhard

Hi Atti,

Just looked at your newer pictures. The weapons are quite decent. We are going to need to have some weapons modeled soon, actually, and some plants as well.

If you've got some free time to dedicate to the mod, we're happy to have you. :)

edit: You should have access to the team forums now. Take some time to read through the forums, especially the 3d Models forum, and then let me know when you're ready to go.

Atti?? From MEmod... THE MEMOD???? Man I followed this project for over a year... too bad it's dead :(

He was in memod=he is good ;)

BTW are these screens of MEmod?? (swanboat etc.)

hehe:)

yes the swan boat was for memod(however these are just my quick textures on it, not the final)..and some other models you can see on the pics was made for memod too..

the temple and morannon are real old models and has no connection to memod..

models in the second .rar are for another project:) i wont tell which one,its secret:)

Edited by _Atti_

dear Atti :)

Im sorry i couldnt write you an official welcoming message.

WELCOME! officially...

Im really sorry im so new bee still here...Im really getting lost in other threads..I didnt see your post...

and i have checked your all buildings They are sooooo cool so gothic...

But My favorite is your SWANBOAT...Fantastic..

What do you listen brother...i mean which bands are your favorite ? Im seeing little gothic metal influences...I mean it s just a guess..

Best....

models in the second .rar are for another project:) i wont tell which one,its secret:)

Let me gues... has it something to do with: Here be dragons??

Ow and um to everyone here: I'm glad I've finally found a new promising mod to be impatient about! Thank you for making this; the Thief fans need it.

Thanks for all the warm welcome :)

Tyrot: thanks:) and no i am not listening to much gothic metal:) underground hip-hop is what i listen to.. mostly..:)

Kasper:

No i am not involved in Here be Dragons(i dont even know what its going to be..4real)..anyhow lets stop guessing:)

• 1 month later...

Üdvözölek Atti!

Megnéztem a képeket, nagyon szépek!

Te aztán tudsz modellezni!

Én is várom a darkmod megjelenését,

dromedelést már unom, sokat

küszködtem vele három pályán át.

A T3 sem a kenyerem, nem annyira

jó mint a régebbiek voltak!

Edited by tnl

Kösz:)

Bár hogy jol tudok modellezni az egykét itteni emberke képességiet nézegetve szinte nevetséges kijelentés :)

örülök(lünk) hogy várod a modot. Mi is nézünk elébe hogy majd az Fmeid játsszuk(már ha fogsz alkotni,csak abbol gondoltam mert irtad hogy dromedeltél)

Well, I only understand about every second word. Which is enough to puzzle out the meaning, though I don't understand the details. My father always assumed that I wouldn't understand it, and he was quite surprised when he noticed that he couldn't use Hungerian as a "secret" language, because I could learn enough from the few words I understand. :)

Gerhard

Szivesen átállnék a dromedről valami más szerkesztőre,

I like switch form dromed to another editor

3 thief 2 pályát készítettem, legutóbbi a zsaru az árnyékban

i make 3 thief2 map, the lastest Cop in the shadow

Én mindig optimalizált alacsonhardverigényű pályát próbáltam csinálni

I try make optimalised low hardware requirement mission

sajnos ez azt okozta hogy a pályáim kidolgozottlannak tünhetnek.

this cause my missions sometime look too simple and not very nice.

Elég nehéz így két nyelven írnom, lehet nem teszem majd, de így

nem csak mi értjük!

Edited by tnl