The Dark Mod Forums

Burrick Wip

oDDity

dear oDDity,

amazing work again and again..I m even smelling his awful breath....and his eyes so cool..... thanks for feeding our eyes...everyday with new stuff..

Everytime watching your models causing me to have........

POLYGONAL-ORGASM ......

yes...yes.... ah..that quad..yes..spin it...yes spin that quad....yes... you are devil...go on..spin it...render...render....mmm yes..mmm yes..subpatch level 5 yes...more poly yes...yes ..more poly..dont put texture on it...i want it raw...yess..yess....yes...aaaaaah ...yess........ let me see it... ohh..ye......yess......rex....t-reeeex.....yeah...

best...

(last minute note...i have just read in other thread that fingernail is also about to have an orgasm....

dear Team,

as we clearly see from the latest posts, the members of this team having sexual climax with polygons and textures.

After making levels and animations im afraid This mod will be like poly-orgy place..Before it s getting too late i suggest to seek for the profesionnal help......otherwise just like in the Fight Club we will cry on our models boobs.....

"come on hug me

"can i cry

"yes but first you have to model my boobs..... )

Edited by TYROT

Loving it as usual. Looks suitably danerous but also...somehow...kind of cute. :)

(last minute note...i  have just  read in other thread that fingernail is also about to have an orgasm....

dear Team,

as we clearly see from the latest posts, the members of this team having sexual climax with polygons and textures.

:lol: That's hillarious. That has got to go into the quotes!!

On the topic of the Belcher head. WOW! That's one scary ass beast. :)

We had a discussion a long time ago about Belchers having a sac that inflated under their neck before they belched out the gas. Kind of like how a frog inflates. Just wondering if that's still on the table. It would look great on this creature. :)

here's the concept art i did involving the sac and stuff

http://forums.thedarkmod.com/index.php?showtopic=175

Just my personal opinion, but your (excellent) model looks a little... evil. I never saw the burricks as evil, just innocent stupid creatures who didn't know any better than to attack anyhitng that came near it.

Edited by god_is_my_goldfish

http://www.thirdfilms. com

A Thief's Path trailer is now on Youtube!

Sure, I can incorporate the sack. Where would we all be wthout our sacks?

I am going to make them more ferocious and a little less cute though. THe guards can have conversations involving

'...yeah, and as punishment I have to feed his damn burricks for a week...bloody things ate poor Joran last month...'

BTW, Tyrot, you sure are one crazy mofo, I'd love to be in court to hear one of your defending one of your cases :blink:

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

I am going to make them more ferocious and a little less cute though. THe guards can have conversations involving

'...yeah, and as punishment I have to feed his damn burricks for a week...bloody things ate poor Joran last month...'

:lol: Reminds me of that Thief 1 level...I think it was the Ramierez Mansion. One of the guards is teasing the other about having babysit the Masters Burricks.

The first guard says something like "...you'll be down there, rubbin' their Tummies". The other guy is livid, "WHAT? I'll quit first. JUST YOU WAIT!"

I loved the little details like that in those early games. They didn't do anything for the plot, but it felt like there was a world going on around you.

I would say the second picture that you posted. :) Just the right size I think. Large enough to be manacing, but not so large that they couldn't be domesticated. ;) Okay, I've really got to get out of here. I've been meaning to get out the door for the last 15 minutes, but I get distracted by these great models.

What scale do you think it should be?

Well, I think the second image " even size" is ok. It looks as if you can ride them. But wouldn't it be cute to have these small ones as well? :) Not so much damage as the big ones but faster. And maybe more afraid then the big one.

Gerhard

I would think something slightly smaller than the medium one would be best. Burricks were about the size of a pony. Also, do we want them to look *that* much like a Trex? I agree they're basically about the same shape, but these guys look almost identicle to a Trex. What about shortening the neck?

THe reason it looks like a T-rex, is becasue it is a T-rex)

I'm modelling it for someone else, and he actually make a joke that I could always just it as a burrick for TDM - I thought that's not a bad idea actually, may as well kill two birds with one modeling session.

I tend to agree though, I should tweak it a little. I think I'll make it look a little more like GIMG's concept.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

If you don't mind my constructive critisicm, here's what i think would work. Have the head and neck resting a little lower, so that it looks like it is leaning foward, and add the air sack around the throat, possibly extend it further down towads the gut. This will give less sense of a neck and make it look more like the neckless T1 burricks.

Still, excellent work as always.

Edited by god_is_my_goldfish

http://www.thirdfilms. com

A Thief's Path trailer is now on Youtube!