The Dark Mod Forums

Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Unstoppable

Hi all I need your help. If you enjoyed the best Xbox 360 launch title Condemned Criminal Origins and want it's sequel to be on the PC, please sign the petition. Help support a great game to be ported to our favorite platform the PC!! I'm going to push for several thousand signatures and would appreciate your help to spread the word. Thanks.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/PC_CODE2/petition.html

Cheers.

Game website at:

http://www.condemnedgame.com/flash.php

Whoever you are that did what you did ought to be ashamed of yourself. You know who i'm talking to because it was you that did it. :angry:

Go ahead and hide behind your little monitor you coward. And no this has nothing to do with anyone who has posted in this thread unless they are the guilty party. Also it has nothing to do with this thread's context besides my own posts.

I looked at the list of signatures, and while it was probably posted with negative intent, it's not inherently profane. Certainly not something to get all worked up about on an unrelated forum.

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

It looks like their designing a post-apocalyptic world to accompany the games continuing fiction. I guess that cult of rage worshippers got a hold of the whole world and turned it into one big smorgasbord of murderous behavior. Thomas and whoever else that chose "compassion" are probably trying to make sense of the world and reign in that cult.

One thing I hate about Condemned is the lack of basic physical motion the game was missing. You can't lean, jump, crouch or mantle in any way, and some access points looked ridiculously easy to gain entry to if I could have just stepped over that fallen bookshelf, but I couldn't.

As long as his swings come with the accompanying "Fug You" or "You Little shi…"

One of the biggest shocks ever = Getting a close-up shot of the gym teacher, Mr. Tibbits face. Reminiscent of the sloth scene in the movie Se7en.

Loose BOWELS are the first sign of THE CHOLERA MORBUS!

Well Condemned at it's core is a story about a guy who's trying to survive. An FBI agent to be exact or now ex FBI agent. He discovers that some sort of poison filtered into the food or some other way water was causing the population to go insane and tons of homeless to arise.

Then in the bathroom scene at the end he turns his face into some what of an alien type face. More of this points that he is not from planet Earth. A movie is going to follow if i'm not mistaken called Project X or something like that. (google it)

Also remember that they only had like 6-9months to actually work on the game. It was rushed for the Xbox 360 launch just like the console was launch. That explains why it was how it was. It was still quite good in my book.

Just wait till you get your hands on Part 2. They had a much more larger team, more money, and more time. You will say to yourself that this is how the first game should of been.

This time I did my research, instead of going on hype like Kane and Lynch which bombed horribly. It also caused Jeff G to be fired from Gamespot which now has lost credibility. Also Eidos has taken some back lash.

Condemned was pretty nice and put it's engine to way better use than Fear, which looked disgusting and monotone in most parts. I loved the overall deep atmosphere of the game, which again was way over the top of Fear. Nice Game! Petition signed... :)

Seemed like a pretty pointless petition to me.

They've probably already decided that they will port it to PC. They're just going to do it after it's had a chance to be released 'exclusively' on the 360 for a while. Then, a few months down the line, a PC port will be announced.

I thought stuff like that was pretty standard fare these days.

SeaBass%20Hale.png

Assasin's Creed is coming to PC but the requirements are even higher than Crysis.

That's ridiculous, I didn't think the 360 was that far "ahead" of the PC. The 360 version looks fine. If they just ported the graphics from that to the PC, and offered that as a graphics setting option, I'm sure mid level systems would be able to play it. But I guess someone told them that pc port => DX 10 for everything, 2x higher texture resolution, so now only ultra high end systems will be able to play it. Then I'm sure they'll complain about lower sales on the PC. <_<

Vista is one of the problems since it alone racks up the system requirements. I run Vista fine though but I would prefer Xp with DX 10 since it's faster. Stupid Micro$hit.

Anyway here are the official system requirements. I suggest you put your system is a nuclear proof bunker for this one. Reason being your pc is about to get nuked just by reading what i'm about to post.

The list of minimum system requirements is as follows:

Supprts windows xp/vista (only)

In order to play this game properly, your PC MUST meet or exceed these minimum requirements:

Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)

Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)

RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)

Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB video card recommended) (see supported list)*

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)

DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)

DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive

Hard Drive Space: 12 GB

Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:

ATI RADEON X1300-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series

NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 / 9 series

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.

NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

altair.jpg

Altair says, get owned. :laugh:

I won't get owned, the system I built is more than capable of handling Altair.

I'd assume that many of the people here would meet the minimum reqs. Those are really not that utopic and besides, most people are developers for the Doom 3 engine or people interested in developing (or maybe also just thief fans ;) ) and I say most of them need a little extra performance... :)

Looking forward to both games mentioned. Although, testplaying Assassins creed on the xbox360 was not so fullfilling so far to be honest. I only played it an hour, maybe it'll be better in the end than my first impressions. Who knows?

NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

Mmm-hmmm. Once again, the people who crack it get a better product.

Get a clue, game industry!

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

Mmm-hmmm. Once again, the people who crack it get a better product.

Get a clue, game industry!

I don't know why they assume that PC gamers are all thieves. You can just as easily download the xbox360 version of the game for free.

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site