The Dark Mod Forums

Random Stuff

god_is_my_goldfish

Here's afew things i've been working on, these are just quick pencil sketches and WIP, the final works will be much better. ;)

Treebeast, designed for A Thief's Path, but it can be used for the mod

treebeast11.jpg

Some furnace ideas

furnace1.jpg

furnace2.jpg

A simple single-home power generator

generator1.jpg

A large power generator that you would find in a hammerite factory or something. Needs a lot of work on the middle and bottom. THe top is good though, i like the top.

generator2.jpg

http://www.thirdfilms. com

A Thief's Path trailer is now on Youtube!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear GIMG

MAN ...first Darkness_Falls right now ...YOU..

IS this CONCEPT ART DAY OF THE YEAR....MY mind was twirling..right now is spinning both directions..

I will start to make them Right away..my goodness so ..INSPIRING as always

ATTi we can model together..Then choose it.. But MINE is yours....BUT big fella is MINE ......deal :)???

BEST

Edited by TYROT

dear ATTTTTi

THATs fast damn it..!!!!!!!!!! so cool! I think our concept artist gonna suffer so much..See under one hour they have their mine..tomorrow morning..generators..my goodness..This team is absolutely fantastic...

great work...same as concept... and so fast....!!!

BEST

dear ATTI!!!!!!

CALM down GODDAMN it..IM doing something else GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! WHat s your plan...THE master BUILDER!!! Are you gonna finish WHOLE PROPS till morning!!!!!!!!

MAN...

CALM DOWN...! :)

.BUT im telling you BLACK THIEF will burn you on those generators if you model them that much FAST... !!!!!DONT PUSH YOUR LUCK goddamn it!!!

BEST

Edited by TYROT

dear ATTi and GIMG

ATTi, ok man start for the big generator too...I ll do it to..So we will have NUCLEAR reaktor too :) I think our concept artists gonna have a heart attack after they are putting something ...it s becoming a model in half an hour..HOW cool is that..

SO GIMG ..you see man... Your art is turning to real model in no time.. Take your pencil ...and start to draw from your mind...we are waiting here...(actually ATTI is waiting ) like a hungry wolf.......hungry wolf_?

I see it now...

GODDAMN it ..you hungary's HUNGRY modeller..!!!!! that s why_!!!

Hungary's wolf!!!

BEST!

( I will get my revenge atti!!!! ....wait for the night when im fully empty.. :) :) )

Edited by TYROT

I think we've reached the stage with atti now where there is no need to complement every model, since they're all of an equally high standard....but,ummm - greatwork anyway B)

Is anyone doing the tree beast?

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

dear oDDity

OK .. I love Liszt (especially Hungarian Rhapsodies and les preludes)but!!!! no chopin..

I wanna be Anton Bruckner..or Gustav Holst or Jean Sibelius or Ralph Vaughan Williams....Man even Mussorgsky...May be Borodin..never forget to Rimsky Korsakov..HEY ..remembered Strauss (not the Valtz maniac) but the other one Richard Strauss (the grindcore maniac) but...NOOOO!!! chopin..NO! No chopin.....!!! man... no no...never chopin....:)

And tree is yours..My mind is too METALLIC for nature ..:) I gotta model some generators today...I think i should even model the IRON MOLECULE to reach the nirvanainum... :)

BEST

Hey just remembered Prokofiyev (alexander Nevsky ...MAN! what a stuff that was)

Edited by TYROT

Well, you're Polish, so you're our Chopin and that's that )

I love Chopin actually, I have recordings of all his music, which is not hard since he didn't write that much really compared to the likes of Bach.

Yes, I also love Prokofiyev, I have a great recording by Sivatoslav Richter of his piano sonatas which I think is as close as it gets to the way Prokofiyev wanted them to be played.

Probably the favourite of my CD collection is a redording of Bach's 'Das Wohltemperierte Clavier' by Davitt Moroney on Harpsichord. It's almost 4 hours long, but sometimes I just can't stop listening to it until the end)

I tend to favour music written for one or two instruments or voices rather than orchestral ensembles.

Ok, then I'll go crazy with the magic bevel on this tree beast :ph34r:

Civillisation will not attain perfection until the last stone, from the last church, falls on the last priest.

- Emil Zola

character models site

dear oDDity :)

I can see that...YOu are fan of peaceful music ..You are having a true artist heart and mind...There are so lovely lieds from schubert im sure you know them..He was a very good fella..

..Well As you can see im a fan of magnifico orchestral works. Especially late romantic era..After Wagner shortly :) For me he is milestone..before and after wagner.... (By the way im sure you listened alread felix bartholdy Mendelhsonn's 4th (italian) symphony.Although i dont like italian classical music..His understanding is awesome..I wrote this because MENDELSHONN is the guy between big orchestra works and BACH..Before him Bach was little bit under the shadow..HE really promoted BACH endless cycles...If you didnt listen it I can upload to FTP..He is really using whole orchestra just like two instruments...Amazingly good variations..Breathtaking finale....

BUt please give a try to Jean Sibelius (the Finnish composer) 2th symphony. Amazing amazing stuff... and Anton Bruckner's 8th symphony...Also out of this planet..

And i aint Polish ;)

Im a complex hybrid product..

BEST

"are we one ofthe most intellectual MOD team or what ? "

We have classical music fans, metal fans..(he knows himself) script writers..inspiring artists.....man what a TEAM...I think we should make a documentary about the team..and a book...and a classical concert..a tv discussion program..a music video..

"ladies and gentleman..nobles....welcome to second annual the DARK MOD meeting..We'd like to thank you....you all for coming from High societies from all around the world....This year we will not steal anything from you at least in first day...so you NOBLES enjoy your wealth....for one more day....."

Edited by TYROT

i am starting on the furnaces..

hmm Liszt? do you know what is that mean in hungarian ? Flour...you know basic of all paste:D otherways i am not a fan of Liszt,nor classical music:) i like classical music only in the fitting environments:)

Edited by _Atti_