The Dark Mod Forums

Firoso: Programming and voice acting. (and maybe mapping?)

firoso

Yes, send sparhawk a PM with your desired username and password. And be sure to read through that article I linked before, it contains a lot of introductory notes.

Let me know when you've checked out and compiled the source. You'll need the Platform SDK, but I guess you know that.

already done, but there's not alot I can do until I get home in 5 hours... I'd like to move this into a Holy Properties discussion thread elsewhere, if you can repost the outline of what needs to be done in the appropriate forum and close this one I would appreciate it, I'm spending time now getting caught up on 4 years of TDM development forums (at least the important stuff) also I posted in the thread about the new church map about how nice it would be to showcase holy water as well :-D.

I'm in yur forumz,

Makin' them frobbable.

• 3 weeks later...

*sighs* so yeah... I have some potentially bad news... I'm busy as hell with work still, and i'm going to france on the 16th of may for 2 weeks... I don't think i can work on holy water much until then cuz i'm trying to get stuff at work done first.

I'm in yur forumz,

Makin' them frobbable.

Ah well. I guess that means you're unlikely to get holy water done before the next release, since we're tentatively aiming to freeze development on that release by the end of May.

Doesn't matter too much, since I don't think we were planning to have undead in that map.

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

Ah well. I guess that means you're unlikely to get holy water done before the next release, since we're tentatively aiming to freeze development on that release by the end of May.

Doesn't matter too much, since I don't think we were planning to have undead in that map.

I know, which is quite fortunate, I just feel like I've let everyone down :-(... I'll see what I can do tho, maybe I can get part way there before I go and be able to dive headfirst when I get back.

I'm in yur forumz,

Makin' them frobbable.