level designer survey

HappyCheeze

http://www.hourences.com/book/surveyactive.htm

I took it, interesting, this site also has some books and other stuff

What choo guys think?

|=-=------=-=|

happycheeze.deviantart.com

Moddb

Gamers Outreach, a nonprofit that uses videogames to raise money for chairty.

|=-=------=-=|

Hmm, I went ahead and took the survey (don't know what possessed me). It was alright, some thoughtful content there.

My first level designs were custom maps for Lode Runner when I was nine on my brothers Tandy 1000 "IBM compatible" PC with awesome EGA monitor! The game had 150 maps, but I made my own floppy disk full of a whole 150 custom ones! Way too much free time back then, he he

shadowdark50.gif keep50.gif

Hmm, I went ahead and took the survey (don't know what possessed me). It was alright, some thoughtful content there.

My first level designs were custom maps for Lode Runner when I was nine on my brothers Tandy 1000 "IBM compatible" PC with awesome EGA monitor! The game had 150 maps, but I made my own floppy disk full of a whole 150 custom ones! Way too much free time back then, he he

dude I was always on lode runner! I remember buying that at egg head software.

That and Heroes of Might and magic 2, were probably the ones that got me into making maps. Than Warcraft 2, Starcraft, and than eventually unreal/Wot to Half-life

|=-=------=-=|

Moddb

|=-=------=-=|

I think there were some later versions of Lode Runner, I'm talking about the one from back in 1981 or something like that. I remember playing one that came out I think in 1994, can't remember. I remember something about "befuddlement gas"

shadowdark50.gif keep50.gif

I remember both games.

My friend had the original one on his old apple. And than Sierra made one for windows which is the one I got.

|=-=------=-=|

Moddb

|=-=------=-=|