The Dark Mod Forums

I Want To Help U Guys

Guest Scorchedbee

Guest Scorchedbee

Hi guys this is looking to be a great mod.

I would just like to say i will help in any way you see fit ihave done alot of work b4 inclucding a labour of lve i named REALGTA3 which i made sloy on muy own. I have made skins for the sims2 and created 2 morrowing mods named velayia and the tower of orthanc, i hope you guys can see i way i can help.

I would just like to say i will help in any way you see fit ihave done alot of work b4 inclucding a labour of lve i named REALGTA3 which i made sloy on muy own.

Come again? "A labour of love" (http://www.labouroflove.org/) seems to be about parenting. Would that mean you made a babie and named it REALGTA3? Just checking because dude, that kid is going to have a hard time when he (she?) starts school.

Also, how do you make a babie slow on your own? A surrogate mother? How did that work out for you?

Guest Scorchedbee

Sorrya bit of a bad post last time so i'll try again.

I can do a bit of anything really but im not too hot on coding. i have made a gta mod named REALGTA3 which was my labour of love as it took over one and a half years to complete i did it soley on my own and it was downloaded over 100,000 times of my website. I have also created morrowind mod named Velayia which was about the what happened to the elves and dwarfs as they keep being mentioned in morrowind but you never see them, so i created a large island with elves and dwarfs and a unique storyline of why they retreted there. I have also created a few songs in my time for REALGTA and VELAYIA but they both really needed some work. I have created sites for both mods but they are not functioning as of now.

any other screenshots of your texturing-work ?

Just do a search for realgta3 and you will find that mod. Looks good IMO. And of course finishing such a mod on it's own means a lot of dedication which is a good sign. :) I never really cared for GTA as a game, but Morrowind is more my stuff and it also looks good.

Gerhard

i have made a gta mod named REALGTA3 which was my labour of love as it took over one and a half years to complete i did it soley on my own and it was downloaded over 100,000 times of my website.

Info for RealGTA:

RealGTA3 (=RGTA) is free add-on for GRAND THEFT AUTO 3. RGTA is not a product of Rockstar Games or Take 2 Games, RGTA is ultimate collection of many GTA3 modifications made by independent authors from all-around the world and it's trying to make GTA3 more realistic by adding real cars, buildings or advertisements all over Liberty City.

You told us, that you made it on your own :rolleyes:

I never really cared for GTA as a game

What? GTA (1) is the greatest game of all time! (Ok, maybe not). I actually have an original disc which I'm very proud of. Too bad my two latest machines haven't been able to run it properly. :(

Also, Scorchedbee, sorry about that last post. I couldn't help myself. :rolleyes: