The Dark Mod Forums

Help my band win the 'fans choice' award! :)

New Horizon

Hi,

Well, my band has been busy again. We were nominated for Rock Recording of the year at our very own Prince Edward Island Music Awards, and now we are eligible to win a Canadian East Coast Music Award for the 'Fan's Choice' of the year.

To vote, just go to http://www.cbc.ca/eastcoastmusic/ and scroll down until you see 'Intoxicado'. Click on us and then click the 'vote' button.

That's it, you only have to vote once.

If you want to hear our music, go to www.myspace.com/intoxicadomusic

Thanks.

Dark Mod Vote-Stacking Team: Activate! Go, go, go! :laugh:

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

Voted.

Nothing like helping out our Canadian brothers :rolleyes:

|=-=------=-=|

happycheeze.deviantart.com

Moddb

Gamers Outreach, a nonprofit that uses videogames to raise money for chairty.

|=-=------=-=|

You should have choosen "AAAAarg" as band name :P

Voted ;)

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

"Remember: If the game lets you do it, it's not cheating." -- Xarax

1. Install Tor.

2. Route your browser through it.

3. Refresh voting page, and vote.

4. Tell Tor to give you a new exit node.

5. Delete all your browser cookies.

6. Repeat from step 3 until bored.

7. Profit!

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

I get the impression that Prince Edward Island/East Coast Canada has more internet polls for its bands than anywhere else in the world, lol...

Vote +1 :ph34r:

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

1. Install Tor.

2. Route your browser through it.

3. Refresh voting page, and vote.

4. Tell Tor to give you a new exit node.

5. Delete all your browser cookies.

6. Repeat from step 3 until bored.

7. Profit!

Nah, don't do that. Bad enough I'm mining the internet for votes. lol Just spread the word and ask people to give us the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't actually encouraging anyone to do that. :blush: Just pointing out how easy it is to manipulate internet polls.