The Dark Mod Forums

Newbie DarkRadiant Questions

demagogue

Thanks guys, it's a bit hard for me...

It happens to me too sometimes. I think it's called puberty.

Don't forget to add a mount to the picture frame, perhaps a "canvas" overlay decal or something. It could help it fit as it was.

Mount could be brush with angled cut to inside and papery texture from stock. Canvas overlay probably .dds to allow mapping for light reflection from perspective (like real paintings), else might appear too flat at such high contrast.

Oil is not a flat medium, as would be acrylic or whatever. It can have very strong texture, esp when painted without thinners.

Maybe add some fade and glaze crack texture overlays to blend it with environment.

eg, http://forums.cgsociety.org/archive/index.php?t-406558.html

(or just download public domain image overlays of canvas / paper / glaze crack from google, since that was 11 years ago).

It happens to me too sometimes. I think it's called puberty.

Don't forget to add a mount to the picture frame, perhaps a "canvas" overlay decal or something. It could help it fit as it was.

Mount could be brush with angled cut to inside and papery texture from stock. Canvas overlay probably .dds to allow mapping for light reflection from perspective (like real paintings), else might appear too flat at such high contrast.

Oil is not a flat medium, as would be acrylic or whatever. It can have very strong texture, esp when painted without thinners.

Maybe add some fade and glaze crack texture overlays to blend it with environment.

eg, http://forums.cgsociety.org/archive/index.php?t-406558.html

(or just download public domain image overlays of canvas / paper / glaze crack from google, since that was 11 years ago).

Thanks for the input. I wasn't thinking of going all in with the special effects. There are still a lot of unfamiliar terms to me lol. The player is not meant to see them super close up. Also I guess oil wasn't really what I meant I guess. I basically wanted to recreate this in TDM:

2ymw0mp.jpg

But since I cannot for the life of me figure how to get the damn thing from being fullbright ingame and there is scant information surrounding that process anyway I may just have to scrap the idea. Maybe I can try to make some custom "skins" for paintings instead to add a fresh touch. Hopefully that process will be easier! Otherwise oh well, can't do everything first time around mapping. The public domain idea is actually good for that. Tons and tons of medieval art to choose from :)

My Fan Missions:

Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 0: To Catch a Thief                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                    Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

In that case, it might be worth making a decal - you can control the transparency and place it over any brush or patch, such as textured with the woodgrain or an empty frame with the "picture" being the background texture you wanted..

Same as graffiti or blood trails or grunge n dirt and stuff:

http://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=Decals

//idk why but that link is going to an advert for me... Search the wiki - it's spelled. D.E.C.A.L.S.

You'll probably have to do the materials file and all that to get your texture into DR - also explains about how to colour correct and brightnesses change over distance (you're essentially creating a 2 face model):

http://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=Creating_LOD_Models

Edited by teh_saccade

I still haven't solved the problem I was last experiencing with my arrow mesh, and would like to get around to that soon. As I said, I made a custom arrow model and exported it to a lwo file, but this causes TDM to crash back to the main menu with the following error:

ERROR:idMoveable 'atdmu_ammo_nano_simple_1': cannot load collision model models/md5/weapons/compoundbow/nano_glass.lwo

I already followed the advice offered previously, and created a simple convex hull mesh which I then textured with "textures/common/collision" as a test. However even with that texture, the crash still occurs. I was told that having a material with this or other collision textures should make it go away.

What am I doing wrong? I understand there are a few alternative textures to "textures/common/collision", but I didn't manage to find them anywhere... can I have an example of one so I can try that as well?

Why do you store a lwo model in a md5 subfolder? Maybe the code is expecting everything in such a folder to be either a md5mesh or a md5anim. Just a wild guess, though, but even if that is not the root of the problem it is confusing.

FM's: Builder Roads, Old Habits, Old Habits Rebuild

Mapping and Scripting: Apples and Peaches

Sculptris Models and Tutorials: Obsttortes Models

My wiki articles: Obstipedia

Texture Blending in DR: DR ASE Blend Exporter

//idk why but that link is going to an advert for me... Search the wiki - it's spelled. D.E.C.A.L.S.

You somehow removed the double colon from the actual URL. I got a DNS error on clicking it. But you might have an internet access provider that has its DNS configured to redirect to adverts instead of reporting an error.

Why do you store a lwo model in a md5 subfolder? Maybe the code is expecting everything in such a folder to be either a md5mesh or a md5anim. Just a wild guess, though, but even if that is not the root of the problem it is confusing.

I don't think the paths matter in this way, so it's probably unrelated to my problem. Thanks for pointing this out however; I should move it to a better location for consistency.

I still haven't solved the problem I was last experiencing with my arrow mesh, and would like to get around to that soon. As I said, I made a custom arrow model and exported it to a lwo file, but this causes TDM to crash back to the main menu with the following error:

ERROR:idMoveable 'atdmu_ammo_nano_simple_1': cannot load collision model models/md5/weapons/compoundbow/nano_glass.lwo

I already followed the advice offered previously, and created a simple convex hull mesh which I then textured with "textures/common/collision" as a test. However even with that texture, the crash still occurs. I was told that having a material with this or other collision textures should make it go away.

What am I doing wrong? I understand there are a few alternative textures to "textures/common/collision", but I didn't manage to find them anywhere... can I have an example of one so I can try that as well?

Pathing matters. So does naming - atdmu:..?

Usually it is atdm:...

Maybe it has changed...? Maybe you made typo in post or in setting up the collision mesh for use in game?

The error means that the collision model for your .iwo does not exist, but is expected since it is referenced.

Why is it called "atdmu:ammo_nano_simple_1"?

I do not understand this name.

"atdm:ammo_nano_001" is understandable. "atdm:ammo_base" spawnarg on weapon will inherit all properties of regular ammo.

Look at the model in DR - can you see the collision mesh (bright green)? If yes, then probably it is some mess up with definitions/materials/script. If no - then the collision model is missing. Probably there is a typo or pathing error in another file somewhere else.

If it is a prop, not a player weapon - it doesn't really need a collision model... Just make it static.

As well as collision mesh / shader for every surface for the new player-weapon (spelled correctly, NO CAPS) that isn't inherited from base - sometimes TDM throws this, ignorable error message (not crash) if, eg, you shoot a rope/vine arrow at a wall that is not set to accept the arrow:

// addtionally - I do not think it is possible to use the same model for both in-game model and collision mesh.

Did you put the new collision stuff in ..\base\ or set new model to inherit another's with spawnargs?

I am unsure if you are intending to use this arrow (since it is in a recurve bow directory and you are using AMMO - it suggests a player weapon) as merely a prop or as a player weapon..?

If it is a player weapon, it is best to place it in:

models/darkmod/player_equipment (no md5 - confusing and against naming convention)

eg, /player_equipment/compoundbow.iwo and player_equipment/arrow_glass.iwo

Is there a definitions file for the new weapons?

Are there spawnargs def_attach, def_projectile and def_result in definitions file for the weapon and projectile?

Easiest to copy the definitions file and script needed from here, if it is a weapon:

http://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=Inventory#Weapon

But:

You have placed it in the non-player weapons model.

Is there a need for subdirectory recurvebow\nanoglass?

Why not simply:

..\models\darkmod\weapons\compoundbow_arrow_glass..? (as per naming convention for models in TDM...) Or, as above \arrow_glass

Looks like you make things more difficult for yourself.

Is it loot? Put in loot directory.

Perhaps try one of der-ton's md5 exporters if following TDM's pathing and naming convention does not help resolve the inability to load your collision mesh.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111022181137/http://www.doom3world.org:80/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1711

If that doesn't work - then delete everything and start again. You messed up - follow the conventions with naming, pathing and double check all references are correct (atdmu:ammo, que es atdmu?).

If you're making a prop - you've put it in the right place, but the collision model is not being loaded. Possibly due to the "atdmu" or some other typo instead of "atdm" or it not existing but being called.

If you're making a player weapon - might be worthwhile reading up on all the shit that you have to do, like spawnargs, materials, definitions, scripts, tie noose, model stool, set catmulrom and mover script event to animate stool being kicked out from under you and while going through painful process of writing "this is me hanging myself because" sound shader gurgling - forgetting the playerhurt spawnarg on the noose, so you never actually die and are stuck in perpetual hell of DR hack mechanics until you read the right wiki pages or do a forum search or figure why the error is there and that perhaps you made a typo six months ago and that's why its not working.

What is the purpose of the arrow you are trying to make?

Is it to do more damage to breakable glass windows (ie, smash in one go) than a regular broadhead? Because that would be cool AF.

Does it impact game function in any way?

or

Is it merely a cosmetic change?

If so - I don't care - so delete everything, re-export model and mesh at teh same time and go RTI in wiki about how to include props in the game.

Then - stick to naming conventions. They're there for a reason.

..\models\loot\md5\recurvebow\arrows\prettyone\shotinface\pilebodies\clusterfuck.iwo is a very annoying path for an arrow that nothing more than a prop to put on a shelf in a room to look purdy.

If you'd like to see how to make something look glassy or transparent - go rip apart the latest mission I was playing (In the Black) as there are many examples of "glassy" objects in this.

Go steal it.

Edited by teh_saccade

It's called atdmu because it's part of a mod I'm making for vanilla TDM that I'm working on. Everything that's part of the mod is prefixed with "atdmu:".

It's not a static model, but the arrow projectile for a modified crossbow I'm creating.

There aren't any other collision files present, which I'm hoping is not a necessity: It's just the lwo file, with of course the texture and material definitions.

I don't know if paths really matter, but until I publish my changes on Git I plan to put everything in the proper subdirectory. Right now I used the md5 folder as that's where my crossbow model is also at.

And I'll need to recompile DarkRadiant and check, since apparently library updates require that again. As that takes a while, I'll check how the collision material looks like from DR a bit later.

Alright; It appears that when placed on the map as ammo entities, my arrows are completely invisible for some reason (I can only select them from the entity browser). I'm not seeing any obvious messages in the console regarding them, so here is my full DarkRadiant log in case anyone else can spot a problem there:

ModuleRegistry instantiated.
Module registered: Radiant
Module registered: Doom3BrushCreator
Module registered: Camera
Module registered: NamespaceFactory
Module registered: OpenGL
Module registered: ShaderCache
Module registered: RenderSystemFactory
Module registered: UserInterfaceModule
Module registered: TextureBrowserManager
Module registered: MediaBrowser
Module registered: Grid
Module registered: OrthoContextMenu
Module registered: EntityInspector
Module registered: MainFrame
Module registered: MainFrameLayoutManager
Module registered: OrthoviewManager
Module registered: LayerSystem
Module registered: SelectionSetManager
Module registered: SelectionSystem
Module registered: SelectionGroupManager
Module registered: GameManager
Module registered: PreferenceSystem
Module registered: PatchModuleDef3
Module registered: PatchModuleDef2
Module registered: MapInfoFileManager
Module registered: Counters
Module registered: RegionManager
Module registered: PointFile
Module registered: Map
Module registered: AutomaticMapSaver
Module registered: MapResourceManager
Module registered: MapFormatManager
Module registered: ZAasFileManager
Module registered: Clipper
Module registered: ModelCache
Module registered: ModelFormatManager
Started logging to /home/mircea/.darkradiant/darkradiant.log
This is DarkRadiant 2.4.0 x64 
wxWidgets Version: 3.0.3
ModuleRegistry Compatibility Level is 20170327
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/md5model.so'
Module registered: MD5Module
Module registered: MD5AnimationCache
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/skins.so'
Module registered: ModelSkinCache
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/uimanager.so'
Module registered: UIManager
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/filters.so'
Module registered: FilterSystem
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/fonts.so'
Module registered: FontManager
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/undo.so'
Module registered: UndoSystem
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/particles.so'
Module registered: ParticlesManager
Module registered: ParticlesEditor
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/mapdoom3.so'
Module registered: Doom3MapLoader
Module registered: Quake4MapLoader
Module registered: Doom3PrefabLoader
Module registered: Quake3MapLoader
Module registered: Doom3AasFileLoader
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/xmlregistry.so'
Module registered: XMLRegistry
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/filetypes.so'
Module registered: FileTypes
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/model.so'
Module registered: PicoModelModule
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/shaders.so'
Module registered: MaterialManager
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/sound.so'
Module registered: SoundManager
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/archivezip.so'
Module registered: ArchivePK4
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/script.so'
Module registered: ScriptingSystem
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/eclassmgr.so'
Module registered: EntityClassManager
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/entity.so'
Module registered: Doom3EntityCreator
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/entitylist.so'
Module registered: EntityList
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/image.so'
Module registered: ImageLoader
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/scenegraph.so'
Module registered: SceneGraph
Module registered: SceneGraphFactory
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/vfspk3.so'
Module registered: VirtualFileSystem
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/eventmgr.so'
Module registered: EventManager
Module registered: MouseToolManager
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/modules/commandsystem.so'
Module registered: CommandSystem
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/plugins/dm_stimresponse.so'
Module registered: StimResponseEditor
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/plugins/dm_difficulty.so'
Module registered: DifficultyEditor
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/plugins/dm_gui.so'
Module registered: GUI Editing
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/plugins/dm_editing.so'
Module registered: DarkMod Editing
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/plugins/eclasstree.so'
Module registered: EClassTree
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/plugins/dm_objectives.so'
Module registered: ObjectivesEditor
ModuleLoader: Loading module '/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/lib64/darkradiant/plugins/dm_conversation.so'
Module registered: ConversationEditor
ArchivePK4::initialiseModule called
XMLRegistry::initialiseModule called
XMLRegistry: looking for XML files in /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/user.xml
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/colours.xml
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/input.xml
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/menu.xml
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/commandsystem.xml
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/.darkradiant/user.xml
XMLRegistry: file colours.xml not present in /home/mircea/.darkradiant/
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/.darkradiant/input.xml
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/.darkradiant/filters.xml
CommandSystem::initialiseModule called.
EventManager::initialiseModule called.
EventManager successfully initialised.
Radiant::initialiseModule called.
FileTypes::initialiseModule called.
PreferenceSystem::initialiseModule called
GameManager: Scanning for game description files: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/quake3.game
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/doom3-demo.game
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/doom3.game
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/darkmod.game
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/prey.game
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/quake4.game
XMLRegistry: Importing XML file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/DarkRadiant_GIT/install/share/darkradiant/games/xreal.game
GameManager: Found game definitions: 
  Doom 3
  Doom 3 Demo
  Prey
  Quake 3
  Quake 4
  The Dark Mod 2.0 (Standalone)
  XreaL

GameManager: Selected game type: The Dark Mod 2.0 (Standalone)
GameManager: Map path set to /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/
GameManager: Prefab path set to /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/prefabs/
VFS Search Path priority is: 
- /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/
- /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/
VirtualFileSystem::initialiseModule called
filesystem initialised
[vfs] searched directory: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/
[vfs] searched directory: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/Z-no_spiders.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_wood01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_window01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_stone_sculpted01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_stone_natural01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_stone_flat01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_stone_cobblestones01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_stone_brick01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_sfx01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_roof01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_plaster01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_paint_paper01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_other01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_nature01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_metal01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_glass01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_fabric01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_door01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_decals01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_carpet01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_textures_base01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_standalone.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals_decls01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals07.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals06.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals05.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals04.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals03.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals02.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_vocals01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_sfx02.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_sfx01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_ambient_decls01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_ambient03.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_ambient02.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_sound_ambient01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_prefabs01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_player01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_models_decls01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_models02.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_models01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_gui_credits01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_gui01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_game02.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_game01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_fonts01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_env01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_defs01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_base01.pk4
[vfs] pak dir:  /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_anthros.pk4dir/
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_steambots01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_monsters_spiders01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_undead01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_townsfolk01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_pagans01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_nobles01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_mages01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_heads01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_guards01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_females01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_humanoid_builders01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_base01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdm_ai_animals01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdmu_textures_ex02.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdmu_textures_ex01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdmu_player01.pk4
[vfs] pak file: /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/tdmu_ai_troopers01.pk4
[vfs] pak dir:  /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_town.pk4dir/
[vfs] pak dir:  /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/
[vfs] pak dir:  /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_first.pk4dir/
MaterialManager::initialiseModule called
OpenGL::initialiseModule called.
ShaderCache::initialiseModule called.
UIManager::initialiseModule called
Found toolbar: view
Found toolbar: edit
Found toolbar: texture
Found toolbar: textool
ColourSchemeManager: Loading colour schemes...
Camera::initialiseModule called.
MainFrameLayoutManager::initialiseModule called.
OrthoviewManager::initialiseModule called.
MainFrame::initialiseModule called.
SceneGraph::initialiseModule called
Map::initialiseModule called.
AutomaticMapSaver::initialiseModule called.
Clipper::initialiseModule called
ConversationEditor::initialiseModule called.
GridManager::initialiseModule called.
SelectionSystem::initialiseModule called.
UndoSystem::initialiseModule called
DarkMod Editing::initialiseModule called.
DifficultyEditor::initialiseModule called.
EntityClassDoom3::initialiseModule called.
ZAasFileManager::initialiseModule called.
searching vfs directory 'def' for *.def
Doom3AasFileLoader: initialiseModule called.
BrushModuleImpl::initialiseModule called.
Doom3EntityCreator::initialiseModule called.
MapInfoFileManager::initialiseModule called.
LayerSystem::initialiseModule called.
MapFormatManager::initialiseModule called.
PatchModuleDef2::initialiseModule called.
PatchModuleDef3::initialiseModule called.
Doom3MapLoader: initialiseModule called.
Doom3PrefabLoader: initialiseModule called.
EClassTree::initialiseModule called.
EntityListModule::initialiseModule called
[filters] Loaded 16 filters from registry.
FontManager::initialiseModule called
GUI Editing::initialiseModule called.
MD5AnimationCache::initialiseModule called.
ModelFormatManager::initialiseModule called.
MapResourceManager::initialiseModule called.
MediaBrowser::initialiseModule called.
[GuiManager]: Found 269 guis.
FontLoader: fonts/english/andrew_script/fontImage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/andrew_script/fontImage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/andrew_script/fontImage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/bamberg/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/bamberg/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/bamberg/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/camberic/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/camberic/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/camberic/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_bold/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_bold/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_bold/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_condensed/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_condensed/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_condensed/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_glow/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_glow/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carleton_glow/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carolingia/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carolingia/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/carolingia/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/chrishand/fontImage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/chrishand/fontImage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/chrishand/fontImage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/ellianerelle/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/ellianerelle/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/ellianerelle/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/everett/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/everett/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/everett/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/gothica2/fontImage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/gothica2/fontImage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/gothica2/fontImage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/jd_hand/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/jd_hand/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/jd_hand/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/lotharus/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/lotharus/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/lotharus/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/mac_humaine/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/mac_humaine/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/mac_humaine/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/mason/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/mason_glow/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/medusa/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/medusa/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/medusa/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/nancy/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/nancy/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/nancy/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/popsies/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/popsies/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/popsies/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/rapscallionpirate/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/rapscallionpirate/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/rapscallionpirate/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/shoppinglist/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/shoppinglist/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/shoppinglist/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/stone/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/stone/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/summertime/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/summertime/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/summertime/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/treasure_map/fontimage_12.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/treasure_map/fontimage_24.dat loaded successfully.
FontLoader: fonts/english/treasure_map/fontimage_48.dat loaded successfully.
25 fonts registered.
ModelCache::initialiseModule called.
Doom3SkinCache::initialiseModule called
NamespaceFactory::initialiseModule called.
ObjectivesEditorModule::initialiseModule called.
[skins] Loading skins.
ParticlesEditor::initialiseModule called.
ParticlesManager::initialiseModule called
PointFile::initialiseModule called
Quake3MapLoader: initialiseModule called.
Quake4MapLoader: initialiseModule called.
RegionManager::initialiseModule called.
RenderSystemFactory::initialiseModule called.
SceneGraphFactory::initialiseModule called.
ScriptingSystem::initialiseModule called.
Registering darkradiant module to Python using pybind11 version 2.1.1
SelectionGroupManager::initialiseModule called.
SelectionSetManager::initialiseModule called.
SoundManager: initialising sound playback
StimResponseEditor::initialiseModule called.
TextureBrowserManager::initialiseModule called.
UserInterfaceModule::initialiseModule called.
Default screen has 1 monitors.
Monitor 0 geometry: 1920x1080 at 0, 0
[skins] Warning: '}' found where shader name expected in skin: cream_armchair
[skins]: in tdm_furniture_seating.skin: DefTokeniser: no more tokens
[skins] in tdm_gen_metal.skin: skin iron_flat previously defined in tdm_gen_metal.skin!
ToolbarManager: Instantiating toolbar: view
ToolbarManager: Instantiating toolbar: edit

[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:geode_lit_red' tries to attach 'glow' at non-existent position 'glow'
[eclassmgr] attribute attach_pos_origin_4 already set on entityclass atdm:stove_small_square
[eclassmgr] attribute attach_pos_origin_5 already set on entityclass atdm:stove_small_square
[eclassmgr] attribute attach_pos_origin_6 already set on entityclass atdm:stove_small_square
[eclassmgr] attribute inherit already set on entityclass atdm:moveable_staff_decorative
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:moveable_lantern_oil_hand' tries to attach 'light' at non-existent position ''
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:moveable_lantern_oil_hand02' tries to attach 'light' at non-existent position ''
[eclassmgr] attribute editor_DisplayFolder already set on entityclass atdm:mover_gear_base
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:prop_lantern_on' tries to attach 'light' at non-existent position ''
[eclassmgr] attribute replace_anim_idle_sit_tap01 already set on entityclass atdm:prop_winebottle_sit_and_drink
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:weapon_blackjack' tries to attach 'meleeweap_r' at non-existent position ''
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:weapon_shortsword' tries to attach 'meleeweap_r' at non-existent position ''

[shaders] materials/tdm_epi_shader.mtr: shader transformer_gauge already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdm_epifire_furniture.mtr: shader leather_chair_001 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdm_stone_natural.mtr: shader textures/darkmod/stone/natural/rough_greyblue01 already defined.
[SoundManager]: SoundShader with name tdm_ai_commander_there_you_are already exists.

MainFrame: Activating layout SplitPane
Found 240 particle definitions.
ToolbarManager: Instantiating toolbar: texture
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_male_gray_guard' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_male_gray_guard' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lupine_male_gray_guard' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_lupine_female_silver' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_lupine_female_gray' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_lupine_female_black' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_vulpine_female_red' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_vulpine_female_silver' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_vulpine_female_black' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_felidae_female_yellow' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_felidae_female_white' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_felidae_female_black' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_sciuridae_female_orange' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_sciuridae_female_silver' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_sciuridae_female_black' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_lapine_female_silver' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_lapine_female_gray' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_head_lapine_female_black' tries to attach 'hair' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lupine_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_male_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lupine_male_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lupine_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lupine_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_female_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lupine_female_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lupine_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lupine_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_vulpine_male_red' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_vulpine_male_red' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_vulpine_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_vulpine_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_vulpine_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_vulpine_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_vulpine_female_red' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_vulpine_female_red' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_vulpine_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_vulpine_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_vulpine_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_vulpine_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_felidae_male_yellow' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_felidae_male_yellow' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_felidae_male_white' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_felidae_male_white' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_felidae_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_felidae_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_felidae_female_yellow' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_felidae_female_yellow' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_felidae_female_white' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_felidae_female_white' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_felidae_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_felidae_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_sciuridae_male_orange' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_sciuridae_male_orange' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_sciuridae_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_sciuridae_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_sciuridae_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_sciuridae_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_sciuridae_female_orange' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_sciuridae_female_orange' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_sciuridae_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_sciuridae_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_sciuridae_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_sciuridae_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lapine_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lapine_male_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lapine_male_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lapine_male_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lapine_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lapine_male_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lapine_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lapine_female_silver' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lapine_female_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lapine_female_gray' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_anthro_lapine_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:env_ragdoll_anthro_lapine_female_black' tries to attach 'tail' at non-existent position 'Hips'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_undead_skeleton_armed' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_townsfolk_beggar_armed' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_townsfolk_commoner_armed' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_townsfolk_commoner_archer' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_townsfolk_commoner_archer' tries to attach 'missile_weapon' at non-existent position 'bow_holster_pos_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_townsfolk_wench_armed' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_pagan_common_armed' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_pagan_common_archer' tries to attach 'missile_weapon' at non-existent position 'bow_holster_pos_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_nobleman_armed' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_nobleman02_armed' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_citywatch' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_citywatch_archer' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_citywatch_archer' tries to attach 'missile_weapon' at non-existent position 'bow_holster_pos_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_citywatch_elite' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] attribute editor_usage already set on entityclass atdm:env_ragdoll_citywatch_elite
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_guard_elite' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_guard_archer_01' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_guard_archer_01' tries to attach 'missile_weapon' at non-existent position 'bow_holster_pos_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_moor' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_moor02' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_proguard' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_proguard_archer' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_proguard_archer' tries to attach 'missile_weapon' at non-existent position 'bow_holster_pos_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_guard_thug' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_thief02_archer' tries to attach 'missile_weapon' at non-existent position 'bow_holster_pos_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_burglar' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_burglar_professional_archer' tries to attach 'missile_weapon' at non-existent position 'bow_holster_pos_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_female_thief' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'slung_across_back_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_guard_female_rogue' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'slung_across_back_rl'
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_bluepaint already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_chainlink already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_metal1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_metal2 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_metal3 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_metal4 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_metalmaterial1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_stone_metal already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/base/base_yellowpaint already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_h1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_h2 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_h3 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_h4 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_metal3 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_plate1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_plate2 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/floor/floor_r1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/light/light_1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/light/light_beam_blue already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/light/light_beam_green already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/light/light_beam_red already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/trim/trim_green2 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/trim/trim_warn1 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex2.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex2/wall/wall_purple1 already defined.
[skins] Found 1252 skins.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_crete01blue already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_crete01red already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_crete01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_crete02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_crete03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_metal01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_metal02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_metal03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_metal04 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_metal05rust already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_metal06rust already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/base/base_metal07rust already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_clang01b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_clang01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_crete01b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_crete01_phoenixb already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_crete01_phoenix already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_crete01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_grate01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_grate02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_grate03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_grate04 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_metal02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_panel01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_rnd01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_rnd02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_simple05 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_simplines already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_tile03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_tread01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_wrn01-blue already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_wrn01-purple already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_wrn01-red already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/floor/floor_wrn01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/light/light_panel01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/light/light_u201 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_grate01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metal01b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metal01c already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metal01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metal02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metal03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metal04 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metal05 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metalbig04b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_metalbig04 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_q201b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_q201c already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_q201d already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_q201e already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_q201 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/panel/panel_rs01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_baseboard02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_baseboard03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_baseboard already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_horz01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_metalsupp01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_psimple04 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_psimple05 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_simple01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_simple03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_steptop01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_support03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/trim/trim_vert01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_bigrib02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_bplate06 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_crete01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_crete02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_crete03b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_crete03 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_des01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_metal01b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_metal01c already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_metal01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_metal02 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_metalb01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_metalrib01 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_panel05 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_panels08b already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_panels08 already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_pipe already defined.
[shaders] materials/tdmu_ex.mtr: shader textures/darkmodule/ex/wall/wall_u207 already defined.
4473 shader definitions found.
DarkRadiant init.py called, this is Python 2.7.13 (default, Jan 03 2017, 17:41:54) [GCC]
Registered script file commands/patchsplitter.py as SplitPatch
Registered script file commands/check_for_invalid_visportals.py as check_invalid_visportals
Registered script file commands/shift_textures_upwards_randomly.py as ShiftTexturesUpwardsRandomly
Registered script file commands/test_targets.py as test_targets
Registered script file commands/ase_export_blend.py as aseExportBlend
Registered script file commands/example.py as Example
Registered script file commands/export_obj.py as objExport
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_builder_guard_ghost' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'slung_across_back_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_builder_guard' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'slung_across_back_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_builder_guard_lesser' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'slung_across_back_rl'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_builder_guard_rusted' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'slung_across_back_rl'
Registered script file commands/ase_export.py as aseExport
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_builder_priest_combatant' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'slung_across_back_rl'
Registered script file commands/shift_textures_randomly.py as ShiftTexturesRandomly
Registered script file commands/convert_to_ase_and_replace.py as aseConvertAndReplace
Registered script file commands/select_all_models_of_type.py as SelectAllModelsOfType
ScriptModule: Found 11 commands.
[eclassmgr] attribute snd_decompress already set on entityclass atdmu:player_umbra
[eclassmgr]: EntityDef info_player_start redefined
[eclassmgr]: EntityDef info_player_teleport redefined
EventManager: Shortcuts found in Registry: 375
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_steampunk_automaton' tries to attach 'backpack' at non-existent position 'Spine2'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_steampunk_automaton' tries to attach 'botsmoke' at non-existent position 'Spine2'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_steampunk_automaton' tries to attach 'decolight' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_steampunk_automaton' tries to attach 'lightbeam' at non-existent position 'Head'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_steampunk_automaton' tries to attach 'melee_weapon' at non-existent position 'hip_sheath_l'
[eclassmgr] Entity class 'atdm:ai_steampunk_automaton' tries to attach 'spotlight' at non-existent position 'Head'
GL_VENDOR: X.Org
GL_RENDERER: AMD PITCAIRN (DRM 2.50.0 / 4.14.0-1-default, LLVM 4.0.1)
GL_VERSION: 3.0 Mesa 17.2.5
GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_ARB_multisample GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_copy_texture GL_EXT_polygon_offset GL_EXT_subtexture GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_texture GL_EXT_texture3D GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_INGR_blend_func_separate GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_S3_s3tc GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_MESA_window_pos GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_fragment_shader GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fog_distance GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_MESA_pack_invert GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_OES_read_format GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_timer_query GL_OES_EGL_image GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_NV_conditional_render GL_AMD_conservative_depth GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ATI_meminfo GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_NV_vdpau_interop GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_robustness GL_AMD_pinned_memory GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_clock GL_KHR_no_error GL_MESA_shader_integer_functions 
[OpenGLRenderSystem] GLSL shading IS available.
[OpenGLRenderSystem] ARB shading IS available.
[eclassmgr] Entity class atdm:damage_fireballdirect_major specifies unknown parent class atdm:damage_fireballDirect
3023 sound shaders found.
[eclassmgr] Entity class sprgs_decompress specifies unknown parent class sprGS_splash_small
[eclassmgr] Entity class sprgs_recompress specifies unknown parent class sprGS_splash_small
Startup complete at Fri Nov 24 17:32:16 2017

Auto-saving registry to user settings path.
XMLRegistry: Failed to save path /darkradiant/user/ui/colourschemes
Loading map from /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.map
Open file /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.map from filesystem...success.
PICO_WARNING: LWO loader discards any geometry data not in Layer 1 (3 layers found)
Open file /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.darkradiant from filesystem...failure
Failure opening file:
/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.darkradiant
Stage keyword not recognised: screen
[shaders] ShaderLibrary: definition not found: models/md5/weapons/compoundbow/compoundbow_glass
map load timer:  2.81 second(s) elapsed
--- LoadMapFile ---
/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.map
23 brushes
3 patches
37 entities

Paths and naming conventions matter, because it helps everything remain simple and organised - even though it doesn't matter if i called a file ashfuhwguirhbgwregnw.gfy, it's good practice to get into the habit of following a structure, not only for your own benefit - but for that of others who might help (and I will steal your assets and want to know where to find them).

You're using quite an older version of TDM? 2.0?

Disregarding all the other things, this stands out:

Loading map from /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.map
Open file /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.map from filesystem...success.
PICO_WARNING: LWO loader discards any geometry data not in Layer 1 (3 layers found)
Open file /home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.darkradiant from filesystem...failure
Failure opening file:
/home/mircea/Games/Quake/TheDarkMod/darkmod/map_tdmu.pk4dir/maps/test.darkradiant
Stage keyword not recognised: screen
[shaders] ShaderLibrary: definition not found: models/md5/weapons/compoundbow/compoundbow_glass

Other than the modelling error:

/* warn the user that other layers are discarded */

if ( obj->nlayers > 1 )
_pico_printf( PICO_WARNING, "LWO loader discards any geometry data not in Layer 1 (%d layers found)", obj->nlayers );

which might explain why the objects are appearing invisible... Did you export the models correctly, following convention and protocol as outlined in the wiki and forums tutorials..?

There's no shaderdef for the glass bow.

Shaderlibrary > Shaderdefs > Shaderobjects

Maybe you can fix this at a local level instead of messing with TDM's base pk4s, by making a definition file for a player weapon and following the conventions that allow it to work, or getbyshadername or something... but - considering you're rebuilding the entire thing...

If any of your definition files are reliant on a base that you've renamed or are referencing as atdm(u), but is in TDM as atdm... maybe you'll have to change everything and rewrite dark-radiant and the alter all the game pk4s that contain the materials and definitions so that the dependencies (that - thankfully - all follow a structure and naming convention...) jibe with what you're doing.

My brain feels bad for seeing the words "vanilla" and "TDM" next to each other...

Is it not possible to achieve what you want within what is already there?
Have you ever heard of Unity3D..? Or Cryengine? They're free and pretty easy to use.

You can even advertise your premise on moddb or indiedb or somewhere and pick a nice team to work with on discord, project manage it with google drive and calendar - have a daily scrum, set development sprints - and then put on itch.io or somewhere.

Take with salt, but - maybe it'd be easier to build a new game than mod a mod to be a mod of a mod of a game from a decade ago.

As far as I'm aware, I should be using the latest version of TDM; The updater says that everything is up to date.

I export the lwo directly from Blender, and as far as I'm aware there are no errors in the process. Perhaps I shall look more carefully into the export process too, if no other obvious issues stand out.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm happy creating the mod on top of TDM; It already has a great engine and code base and AI, and I only wish to make a cyberpunk alternative (DeusEx inspired) which will also be free from non-commercial assets. I've already discussed this a lot in several other threads though, would rather keep this one clean and about the issues I'm running into.

2000 and late.

Bonus points if you get james (pertubator) or jake (protector 101) for the score - tell them pete the weirdo from synthetix/FCR and luigi donatello sent you and maybe they give you a discount.

Reskin, few new models and sound... alter GUI's /fonts /etc would achieve, believe more complicated than required to mod the mod.

Not been very impressed by recent attempts to convert TDM to cyberpunk genre.

TDM: DX clone might be lacklustre, but I wish you luck and that you succeed!

Anarchy is as anarchy does,

What I'm planning to do is a very in-depth and more detailed conversion. I'm not sure how it will all look and feel until I get there, but if it goes according to plan I think it will be very good. Making new weapon definitions has proven the most problematic task, but once that's done it will be a major milestone.

Hey fellas, so I got a doors question. I wanna make my own door but the handle is separate from the door mover itself. As in you can't actually frob the door, you have to actually hit the lever sitting on the frame. I want the lever to get that default door handle jiggle animation though. So how would one set that up? Preferably looking to get it as it's own modified door entity (to keep in-game entity count down).

Modeler galore & co-authors literally everything

Tried binding your atdm:mover_door_handle levers of the atdm:mover_door brush structure group that is your door (that ought to make the whole thing one "door"..?) and making door group "frobable 1"..?

Think there's a tutorial somewhere about how to make doors, "the old way".

----

Here it is: http://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=Doors

shouldbeClosed 1 ,with interruptable 1 is a good one - it's a bit dodgy sometimes to open a door right in front of some patroling guard and them not react to the "ghost" door - nice habit to get into to not fully open a door before nipping through and closing it.

I like to leave items from the room (esp ones that stop the door opening again) outside as markers I've been there. Sometimes it can block up all the AI as they can't open the door because there's a single candle stopping it from opening it - even with it's set to open when blocked (certain objects will still block the doors) and there are a few very common items in the game that are default to be noPushabe (eg, the square candle, that is my favourite doorstop).

Therefore, door opening direction is always something to consider.

Stim/response is also worth playing with - as it can make "auto open sliding doors" and you can pretend you're in a hi-tech shopping mall or in front of an elevator or something - still uses relay, but add triggermultiple to start it in the "sensor" area.

Guide doesn't really explain how to make auto-opening doors, only auto closing.

- a little tip on doors. Shop doors IRL often open outwards, as the customer will be carrying items out and so need to push to get out. Pubs often have "airlock" doors to keep the heat in - inviting inward opening door to outward opening door for 2nd / exit. Push then pull, either direction. House doors and interior doors usually open inwards, from homes to palaces (good feng shui also). Exception to this rule are "fire escape doors" or "roof doors" or whatever, that always open outwards onto exterior, rather than inwards to interior... Basements, also, tend to have doors that open into the room - both from outside and inside...
It's way more difficult to block up a door to a room that opens inwards without first getting to the other side of the door, and less annoying to have to step back to open it (or block it with an immovable from the outside). Blocking a door from the inside means there's a guard outside, trying to get in, that must be negotiated before exiting the room / area.

Edited by teh_saccade

Create a skin file.

skin erh_coal
 {
model models/er_1arch.ase

textures/darkmod/stone/brick/redbrick_dull_small textures/darkmod/stone/natural/coal_floor
}

It looks like this and while I have and option in skin selection, model looks the same like default in browser and ingame.

edit: ok it works, I've forgot to add default texture path before desired one.

But now how to change it in game?

I've tried via this script, without effect:

void skin_test()
{

$func_static_2.setSkin("erh_coal");

} 

edit: yet again my fault, I forgot to set trigger correctly. Now everything is fine.

Edited by ERH+

S2wtMNl.gif

skin erh_coal
 {
model models/er_1arch.ase

textures/darkmod/stone/natural/coal_floor
}

It looks like this and while I have and option in skin selection, model looks the same like default in browser and ingame.

When you examine an existing skin file, is that what it looks like?

What you should find is that the format is:

skin <skin_name>

{

model <model_name>

<default texture used in the model> <new texture you want to replace the default texture with>

}

• Like 1

I'm having problems with phantom leaks on my current WIP, and I can't figure out what's causing it. In the most recent instance of this, I managed to use a condump to track down the offending entity... whose origin, as it turns out, was well within the bounds of the sealed area, and had successfully dmapped before, yet was causing a leak anyway. Has anyone ever run into this before? Is there any way to make it stop? This is around the 5th time now this has happened, maybe the 3rd time this week alone, and it's frustrating to try and fix...

I did; the leak starts at a seam between two brushes, then leads off more than 1000 units to a random point in the void where there's absolutely nothing. I triple checked all my sealing brushes and they were working fine. I also checked the supposedly offending entity(ies), and both the inspector and ortho showed the origin was well within where it should dmap (and had previously). The console even printed the origin's location, which I could confirm in DR. I also found that the problem carries on, even if I save it as a new file. I also managed to fix the new file by reverting to worldspawn then converting back to func_static, which set a new origin.

One thing I have since noticed was that my origin was right on the joint between two brushes of a "make room", not "hollowed", structure, which might be the culprit? Which is strange considering it had worked before, and which is also strange considering the crazy pointfile destination.

If those brushes you mentioned were placed on a rather low grid size it could be that there is a leak due to rounding errors. Try selecting those brushes and snap them to grid (ctrl+g).

• Like 1