The Dark Mod Forums

Thief 2 - Bizarre Video WTF lol

AluminumHaste

Before I even opened this thread I knew this was going to be for that YouTube video. Funny in a dumb way. More than anything, it makes me wish people would put up more Thief videos.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

Oh you can't take that seriously, take it for what it is.

I got from Sledge/Raen over at TTLG YEARS ago, a wav that is similar to that, it was made a long time ago. Its been lost as to whom actually made it. Its hilarious, and not for everyone. Some people get so easily offended. Its the real life stuff you have to worry about in my book.

/me digs through stuff to find that wav.

I don't take it seriously, but if I'm reading the forums at work, I don't want "Rape Fantasy" to ever go thru the Big Brother monitoring filters. It still appears in the root forum view even if I stay away from the Off Topic forum, because people keep posting here and making it the most recent thread in off-topic. :)

EDIT: Unless it is something like a CNN.com article, "Dick Cheney Killed in Bizzare Rape Fantasy Gone Wrong." That would probably be okay.

My guess is that as a picture of a "stern-looking man" it is a warning from the forum moderator that the subject matter of this thread is approaching the unacceptable.

Stern? He looks quietly amused to me... his eyes are crinkling.

I don't take it seriously, but if I'm reading the forums at work, I don't want "Rape Fantasy" to ever go thru the Big Brother monitoring filters.

+1.

My games | Public Service Announcement: TDM is not set in the Thief universe. The city in which it takes place is not the City from Thief. The player character is not called Garrett. Any person who contradicts these facts will be subjected to disapproving stares.

Ah, lol. Some strange ideas on my posted image here... :D

old hat (–noun)

1. old-fashioned; dated.

2. trite from having long been used or known.

3. Behind the times; old-fashioned: Last year's styles will be old hat soon.

4. Overused; trite: That prank is old hat.

5. Obsolete, old-fashioned: “Get with it, Murray; your methods are strictly old hat.”

6. "out of date,"

Old hat =

oldhat.jpeg

Get it? Oh, and no pun intended!

~m2

Hah, those are good. Made me smile and laugh a bit.

OK, I finally found my CD with this mp3 on it. Here is a clear warning for what you may listen to, its crude, sorta like that AVI. But funny, just depends on your personal taste. Listen at your own risk, its funny, in its weird way. Some of you may of heard this, or maybe not. Its been floating around for years.

This is well put together, someone spent some time doing this. It was made a very long time ago, author is unknown. I got this from Sledge while chatting on IM one night while we were working on T2x. So, blame him!! :P:)

Thief Conversation TTLG

OK, I finally found my CD with this mp3 on it. Here is a clear warning for what you may listen to, its crude, sorta like that AVI. But funny, just depends on your personal taste. Listen at your own risk, its funny, in its weird way. Some of you may of heard this, or maybe not. Its been floating around for years.

This is well put together, someone spent some time doing this. It was made a very long time ago, author is unknown. I got this from Sledge while chatting on IM one night while we were working on T2x. So, blame him!! :P:)

Thief Conversation TTLG

>.>

Thief Conversation TTLG

OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AA

I always assumed I'd taste like boot leather.