The Dark Mod Forums

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

spawn atdm:playertools_health_potion That should pop a health potion in front of you I think 👍

I just tried it in a test map. Result: it works, but the console gives me "WARNING: 'player1' telefragged 'testwoman'", and although testwoman actually seems to be alive, I'm now stuck inside her and

spawn atdm:ammo_waterarrow inv_ammo_amount 50spawn atdm:ammo_ropearrow inv_ammo_amount 50spawn atdm:ammo_mossarrow inv_ammo_amount 50spawn atdm:ammo_gasarrow inv_ammo_amount 50spawn atdm:ammo_firearro

Reminds me of somebody on our board's sig, it's not a cheat if the game allows you to do it.

What do you see when you turn out the light? I can't tell you but I know that it's mine.

How do you access the console to be able to enter cheat codes?

spawn atdm:weapon_blackjack
spawn atdm:weapon_shortsword
spawn atdm:ammo_broadhead
spawn atdm:ammo_firearrow
spawn atdm:ammo_gasarrow
spawn atdm:ammo_mossarrow
spawn atdm:ammo_noisemaker
spawn atdm:ammo_ropearrow
spawn atdm:ammo_waterarrow
  • 1 year later...

Hey I'm brand new to the mod - just played through the tutorial and am currently trying out the user created maps in the downloads section. Is there a way to enable cheats? Like more than just noclip & god mode (i.e. all weapons / gadgets etc.) - I am very curious to tinker around as I have done some mod making, 3D modeling, and map making in the past, and I am a HUGE fan of the thief series. This mod is beautiful and brings back a special gameplay experience that has been missing for years! Great work!

spawn atdm:ammo_waterarrow inv_ammo_amount 50
spawn atdm:ammo_ropearrow inv_ammo_amount 50
spawn atdm:ammo_mossarrow inv_ammo_amount 50
spawn atdm:ammo_gasarrow inv_ammo_amount 50
spawn atdm:ammo_firearrow inv_ammo_amount 50
spawn atdm:ammo_noisemaker inv_ammo_amount 50
spawn atdm:ammo_broadhead inv_ammo_amount 50
  • Like 1
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Shadow said:

is there any way to spawn a health potion or two? Or any healing?

spawn atdm:playertools_health_potion

That should pop a health potion in front of you I think 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Fan Missions:

Series:                                                                           Standalone:

Chronicles of Skulduggery 1: Pearls and Swine                     The Night of Reluctant Benefaction

Chronicles of Skulduggery 2: A Precarious Position              Langhorne Lodge

Chronicles of Skulduggery 3: Sacricide

• 1 month later...

I found this yesterday, it's really a difficult bug to reproduce due to the timing, but if you shoot a broadhead it can instant kill through armor. The trick is to time the shot so that the arrow has just enough power to launch, but no more.

You know how when you are holding the attack button, the bow comes out and you begin to draw? If you release too soon, you put the bow away. But if you time the shot exactly after that, then the arrow flies slowly, makes a strange wooshing sound. If your timing is off a little, it just wooshes, but it's a nice woosh. If you have it timed perfectly, it makes the sound and will penetrate right through heavy armor. Sometimes even a knee or elbow shot kills.

It's the Goldeneye golden gun!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mmij said:

I found this yesterday, it's really a difficult bug to reproduce due to the timing, but if you shoot a broadhead it can instant kill through armor. The trick is to time the shot so that the arrow has just enough power to launch, but no more.

You know how when you are holding the attack button, the bow comes out and you begin to draw? If you release too soon, you put the bow away. But if you time the shot exactly after that, then the arrow flies slowly, makes a strange wooshing sound. If your timing is off a little, it just wooshes, but it's a nice woosh. If you have it timed perfectly, it makes the sound and will penetrate right through heavy armor. Sometimes even a knee or elbow shot kills.

It's the Goldeneye golden gun!

Whoa, any chance you can take a video of this?

I can try. I've only been able to do it less than 10 times. That's a few shots out of A LOT of attempts, but it does work. (I used no_target and just kept reloading the game when I ran out of "volunteers".)

• 1 month later...