The Dark Mod Forums

Idear for treasures Inspired by other Games

Kurshok

Getting punched in the face on a radar dish apparently fixes the cable guy thing.

As for "Easter Eggs"...
I've only played Skyrim out of that lot. Didn't care for loot, just exploration and RPG'ing.

Lara Croft's got nothing I want (except her good self). How about a bust of Lara Croft, called "Lara Croft's Bust"?

TBH, it would be nice to see some easter eggs to other TDM missions.

Whatever happened to Lord Frothley's Sceptre..? Maybe creep's outta gaol and wants it back, willing to be mates if you do this job, as he's made a lot of contacts in prison..?

Perhaps there's another mandrasola shipment come in. That stuff is worth a fair price OR there's the moral choice of destroying it and sparing people from getting hooked on the stuff.

Maybe... those rubies you stole in Mission #1 - turns out they were fakes or only a sample of a much larger stash he has... cos that guy ain't as stupid as to trust them in a safe instead of sticking them up his arse or booby trapping the safe to explode because they have great sentimental value (from his great-great-grandmother - he's selling the the lot for mandrasola and good strong aisle/ale after this...). So - it's time to go grab the real deals and the rest of the stash, cos you got a hot tip from... that informant from that other mission...

It builds up the game world, to reference itself, and reinforces lore and gives a good feeling of, "ohhh this is related to that mission!!!" and it all ties together nice.

Either that or the heart that Kano rips out of Sub Zero's chest in the Fatality of the original Mortal Kombat on Megadrive - that would be good loot for me.

(three acceptable breast/chest references in one post!)

Edited by teh_saccade