Jump to content
The Dark Mod Forums

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '2.05'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General Discussion
    • News & Announcements
    • The Dark Mod
    • Fan Missions
    • Off-Topic
  • Feedback and Support
    • TDM Tech Support
    • DarkRadiant Feedback and Development
    • I want to Help
  • Editing and Design
    • TDM Editors Guild
    • Art Assets
    • Music & SFX

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Folks, I've decided to start a new thread on this since the other recent Linux threads are not really the appropriate place (IMHO) to discuss the gory details about fixing the 2.05-beta source code so that it compiles and runs under Linux. Unfortunately, there is already some existing discussion about compiles against 2.05-beta (and "latest SVN") mixed about in these 2 threads: Compiling TDM 2.04 Under LinuxCalling on Linux devs: TDM team needs helpTo start this thread off, I'm replying to this post by duzenko. Good news! I tweaked the 'if (1)' line (in 'renderer/RenderSystem.cpp') to be 'if (0)' then rebuilt and ran TDM. Although, IMHO, this is a rather haphazard way to go about things (I'd prefer to run a debugger, with full source code available), it looks like you may have hit the nail on the head, duzenko! Note: I'm using SVN revision #6642 to run this test since that's the only one I'd gotten to successfully build when I last gave up on this. And I'm running with the 2.04 (not 2.05-beta) PK4 resources, so this test isn't as "pure" as I'd like it to be. But the 2 missions ("Closemouthed Shadows" and "The Outpost") which had been immediately failing (at the 'memcpy()') after the "Press 'attack' to start the mission" point are now running! Now, be aware that the crashes that Baal experienced appeared to be different than my crashes, so please don't consider this problem solved just yet! But it's an important first step. I tried to do some further testing, but ran into limitations of my memory of certain SVN commands, so that will have to wait for another day.
×
×
  • Create New...