Jump to content
The Dark Mod Forums

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'issue'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • General Discussion
    • News & Announcements
    • The Dark Mod
    • Fan Missions
    • Off-Topic
  • Feedback and Support
    • TDM Tech Support
    • DarkRadiant Feedback and Development
    • I want to Help
  • Editing and Design
    • TDM Editors Guild
    • Art Assets
    • Music & SFX

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. I'm being affected by a strange issue in the latest Git master of DarkRadiant which makes using DR nearly impossible. I've already opened a bug report about it, but since progress is slow for several months I thought I'd also put this here in case anyone sees it and has some extra ideas. http://bugs.thedarkmod.com/view.php?id=4524 DarkRadiant does not sense any keyboard commands. I can however use the mouse and click on buttons just fine. I'm using openSUSE Tumbleweed x64 / KDE desktop. This seems to change if I have a menu opened, which implies it might be a focus detection issue. For in
  2. It appears the latest version of DarkRadiant Git from Codereader is full of bugs and breakages, which affect at least the Linux version of the software. Since I just reported a whole list of problems, I decided to also make a thread here to hopefully bring more attention and testers who can confirm them: DarkRadiant doesn't sense keyboard inputsVarious windows won't openPanel sizes not persisted between startupsRecent maps menu becomes empty after useDarkRadiant crashes KWin when desktop compositing is enabled (KDE)
  3. Recently, after spending some time giving advice to one of our forum members on how to translate the GUI and in-game text via the use of the perl scripts, I have run into some serious issues. I've tried my best to figure out the problem on my own or by discussing it with some of the developers via PMs, but at this point, I am utterly stumped at what's going on. The key issue being that, though I have changed nothing about my strawberry perl installation and the placement of the perl script and associated strings folder(s), the command I originally used for generating the GUI translation (a
×
×
  • Create New...