I make music

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IamGarrett

IamGarrett

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

I dont know if you guys are totally done with this or if anyone has any future projects planned, but I make music and would love to help !

I found out about this when I was trying to let a few people know about my thief music viddey, which could also give you an example of some of the music i can make

• jaxa, nbohr1more, samdelion and 1 other like this

#2 jaxa

jaxa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1242 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Be prepared to drop the BPM like a roomful of enemies in Thief 4.

What's the vocal bit in your video?

#3 161803398874989

• PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

The last bit is more hardstyle-ish.

Overall, I like your style; you have a decent ear and make decent sounds. However, the music is a bit all over the place in terms of style.
You can call me Phi, Numbers, Digits, Ratio, 16, 1618, or whatever really, as long as it's not Phil.

#4 IamGarrett

IamGarrett

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Of course I would make the music fit the project lolol, I wouldnt just throw one of my hardstyle songs into the middle of the warehouse mission on Thief 2, but I can make pretty much any type of music from just backround to intro to whatever, and tailor it to fit the project. And I would make the music at whatever bpm was fitting (very slow of course, backround music isnt for dancing) And yeah that song there is a fusion of hip hop rock dubstep hardstyle and probably something else lol.

Edited by IamGarrett, 24 October 2013 - 10:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users