The Dark Mod Forums

Some things have changed, I've got questions

Domarius

Hm it seems my little tutorial no longer works

http://wiki.thedarkmod.com/index.php?title=Getting_Characters_and_their_Anims_into_Doom

as all the AI I've tested using

testmodel defname

gives the error

Joint 'Head' not found for attachment position 'velvetcap_1' on entity 'idAnimatedEntity_adtm:ai_head_base_112'

I've just done a fresh update, so these are the possibilities I can think of;

• It's not possible to use the "testmodel" command on our AI anymore, and there is another way to preview your changes
  • Something is messed up with my local files, and I intend to delete everything and re-download just to be sure, tonight, once I'm off-peek

Also - unrelated, the player camera seems to be off to the left - so that the center of the view is actually on the right...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• OrbWeaver

I like house-cleaning and taking out the trash.
      · 1 reply
    • STiFU

Be honest: Who of you have actually finished Cuphead? This game is freaking tough! It might even be harder than Sekiro. Dark Souls is a joke in comparison to Cuphead! :-D 
      · 8 replies
    • duzenko

Please, can we finally group the missions by year in the game menu?
      · 6 replies
    • duzenko

I vaguely recall someone recently complained about two-sided materials (curtains?) not getting lighting from both sides
      I just found a piece of code that's supposed to do just that
      Where was that discussed? (@nbohr1more?)
      · 9 replies
    • Xolvix

I still play classic Doom (albeit with user-made mods and maps rather than the original campaign) on a regular basis. A game from the early 90's which has still got a healthy following in 2022. Pretty amazing.
      · 3 replies