The Dark Mod Forums

• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• nbohr1more

Sorry for the delay. The 2.09b Hotfix is now up at Moddb  https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-dark-mod/downloads/the-dark-mod-209-full
      · 0 replies
    • STiFU

I started skateboarding again after a 20 year hiatus. Whish me luck I don't break anything. 😄
      · 6 replies
    • freyk

Some years earlier i created some launchers for TDM. uploaded today some new sourcecode and executables on my github repo.

· 0 replies
    • Epifire

Say, I know it's been a while since the site got overhauled from the crash. But did we ever figure out if/how to get the recent topics & replies list back? It's not a total deal breaker but it was nice for becoming a thread creeper again...

· 6 replies
    • Epifire

Some of you who've been on the TDM discord know I was out of work last Winter, just putting in hrs for the developer portfolio. Currently I've been working a seasonal job to pay the bills and now I'm finally in my last week before I get bumped off. Things will be tight but I'm planning a long off period to make as much content as I can. Big plans in Unreal Engine as well as my most ambitious TDM collab yet! Never been so excited to be a stuck at home to pursue my life's work. With a lotta time and maybe some luck, I'm hoping to get enough art work done that I may start applying around to studios.
      · 4 replies