The Dark Mod Forums

Pipekit Progress

sparhawk

Fingernail, how are you getting along with the broken pipe parts? You said that you wanted to start on some realistic maps, and this becomes more of an issue very day. So if you can finish the pipes, it would be really appreciated if you could start on some realistic map for us.

BTW: Can you create a journal forum in the porogrammers board? Don't want to screw up the permissions again. :ph34r:

Gerhard

How do you add stuff to CVS then? :P I can upload the WIP models (they're very usable; all that needs updating is the textures really, which are all there, just not entirely perfect) today if you like. Then I can update the textures later and they will just look better :D

They're almost done, texturing still needs quite a lot of work though...however all the rough and ready maps are in place...

The broken pipe models are a bit behind, though...

Hopefully we can help Renz get started on a map...weird problems he's having.

And you want a journal sub-forum in programming? Like Animation is to 3D Models?

How do you add stuff to CVS then? :P I can upload the WIP models (they're very usable;

NO WIP binary data in CVS please, unless there is a good reason for it. CVS can not store binary data very well, so it just would blow up the CVS. If the model is ready and just needs to be textured, then it's ok, but if you need to continue on the model itself, I would prefer that you finish it first before you upload it.

To upload you must add it to CVS first. then use commit.

If it is already in and you changed it only commit is needed.

all that needs updating is the textures really, which are all there, just not entirely perfect) today if you like. Then I can update the textures later and they will just look better :D

If the model is ready and only the textures need to work upon, then you probably should fix the textures first. Same as above. :)

Hopefully we can help Renz get started on a map...weird problems he's having.

I thought he sorted it out by now?

And you want a journal sub-forum in programming? Like Animation is to 3D Models?

Yes. Pakmannen already did it. Thanks, though. :)

Gerhard

• 3 weeks later...