A Big Shout Out!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrKadish

MrKadish

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:45 AM

Hi guys. My name is Alex and I am the team leader and artistic director (in fact the sole artist) for a mod known as Killing Floor which is using UT2004 tech. (www.killingfloor.net)

I have always been a Doom 3 fan, and as I see all the other great D3 mods go down the crapper, i've noticed that you guys continously look very, very strong.

Anyway, im a damned good artist and i use 3d studio max to create my work. If you reach a point of desperation for artists i can probably take a bit of time out of my own work to create things like map objects etc. Although character modelling isn't exactly my forte. If you are in trouble, please consider that there ARE people who care and would like to help.

This is pretty mcuh the last and best Doom 3 mod i see in development that's even worth looking at.

Looks fantastic so far! :o

#2 Renzatic

Renzatic

I <3 Kool-Aid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2314 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:47 PM

And now I've got another mod to look forward to as well. ;)

You have some awesome screenshots on your site, has a definate Silent Hill/Out of Hell feel to it.

#3 god_is_my_goldfish

god_is_my_goldfish

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1259 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:47 PM

that mod looks excellent! Now i have enough reasons to justify buying ut2k4.
http://www.thirdfilms. com
A Thief's Path trailer is now on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QpCej-ZIQeg

#4 MrKadish

MrKadish

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:28 PM

Thanks guys.

Yeah Chicken Plus and I work in Close collaboration on alot of stuff. We critique eachother as we develop etc. His work on Out of Hell originally inspired me a couple years ago back during its starting phases and I have implemented a great deal of his gritty style and adapted it with my own artistic vision.

I can't wait for out of Hell , and I am doing everything i can to make Killing Floor stand tall as a potentail "Multiplayer brother" of his mod.

:D

#5 Renzatic

Renzatic

I <3 Kool-Aid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2314 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:02 AM

Hell, I know I'll be playing em both. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users