To get the update, just run your tdm_update.exe file or see our website for more info: http://www.thedarkmod.com. The download size for upgrading 1.04 to 1.05 is about 10 MB, a fresh download will be about 2 GB.
TDM 1.05 is a bugfix/maintenance release to stabilise the code and fix crashes with existing FMs, few art assets have been added.
- A whole bunch of AI code fixes and improvements are included, thanks to grayman's work.
- An alert entity has been added (as another tool in for mappers).
- Crashes when starting some FMs have been fixed (e.g. in The Thieves mission).
- Blackjacking should be more reliable now.
- The key-brightener add-on has been added to the main mod
- Plus some smaller fixes, tweaks and changes behind the scenes.
The full changelog can be found on our wiki: http://modetwo.net/d...new_in_TDM_1.05
Note: While missions are fully compatible with this release, you can NOT load any previously saved games after updating to 1.05. If you're in the middle of playing a mission, you might want to finish it before updating.
A torrent is available here, although it will take a little while until it's been registered on Kolya's tracker: TDM 1.05 Torrent
TDM 1.05 released!
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users