The Dark Mod Forums

Need a teddy bear, please...

Kerry000

Hi all. I could have sworn I once saw a teddy bear with a knitted texture and a missing eye in someone's FM. I even commented on it to the mapper. But I can't for the life of me find it anywhere. Does someone have a teddy bear model? Or is there one hidden in an obscure asset folder somewhere?

Asking for a friend 🙂

TDM Community Github: https://github.com/thedarkmodcommunity

My Fan Missions: The Hare in the Snare, Part 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• snatcher

TDM Modpack v4.5 released!
      Introducing... The Loop
      · 0 replies
    • Ansome

Taking a break to alleviate burnout. In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have jumped into a map-making contest so quickly after just finishing another project and especially with my busy schedule, but I do believe I have something that the community will enjoy. No clue if I'll be able to finish it on time for the competition if I factor in a break, but I'd rather take my time and deliver something of quality rather than engage in development crunch or lose part of the map's soul to burnout.
      · 1 reply
    • Skaruts

Working on an update for my mission By The Cookbook. If anyone that played it has any further bugs to report, please let me know.
      I posted more details about the update in the mission thread.
      · 1 reply
    • lucien

being thankful for tdm is a good feeling
      · 0 replies
    • The Black Arrow

Happy birthday to me!
      Yes, today's my birthday and as much as I want to play The Dark Mod, I won't until it's late Autumn, where it should be a bit chilly in my place and there's some wind too.
      For now, it's time to enjoy my birthday, if any of you want to play a great fan mission in my honour...Well that's asking too much, just play the mission because it's fun, not because of me, enjoy it yourself! 💪
      · 5 replies