darkradiant

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SuaveSteve

SuaveSteve

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

The values in the surface selector are disabled, so I cannot see what the current values are.

When I click the down / left button on the vert / horiz scale spinner, the texture does respond but will eventually turn into one colour; nothing brings it back.

I would record a video, but FRAPS, OBS and Windows 10 Xbox App each manage to miss something.

e7hO3Yq.png

A friend of mine has the same problems, but tells me that clicking outside the inspector window updates the values (which doesn't happen for me).

Edit: Ok, I seem to have discovered the issue, it has do to with selecting multiple surfaces. Not very clear feedback, though :/

Edited by SuaveSteve, 22 June 2017 - 05:45 PM.

#2 Destined

Destined

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:17 AM

Also, be very vareful with the numbers you put into the "step" field for the scales. Very small numbers have a large impact here. If you actually scaled the texture in a way that it becomes only one colour, you can use the "Fit texture" function or "Natural" to reset them to a sensible scale.

#3 SuaveSteve

SuaveSteve

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:35 PM

Also, be very vareful with the numbers you put into the "step" field for the scales. Very small numbers have a large impact here. If you actually scaled the texture in a way that it becomes only one colour, you can use the "Fit texture" function or "Natural" to reset them to a sensible scale.

Cool. Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: darkradiant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users