Absinthe Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:25 AM

Visit eAbsinthe and order a bottle of La Fee Verte for yourself. I tried this stuff on Thanksgiving and I fell in love.

Now Go Dance With The Green Fairy!
-Phil
"The man who learns only what others know is as ignorant as if he learns nothing. The treasures of knowledge are the most rare, and guarded the most harshly."

#2 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 11:34 AM

I bet this board will be the most active on in a short time. :)
Gerhard

#3 Phil

Phil

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 02:27 AM

Oh sweet absinthe. I wish I knew about this stuff sooner. Sparhawk you should go get a bottle. I believe they sell it all around Germany. Gave me some "visions" of how to layout some code I was working on... and the rug is looking amazing.
-Phil
"The man who learns only what others know is as ignorant as if he learns nothing. The treasures of knowledge are the most rare, and guarded the most harshly."

#4 sparhawk

sparhawk

Repository Manager

• Active Developer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21776 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 11:24 AM

Visit eAbsinthe and order a bottle of La Fee Verte for yourself. I tried this stuff on Thanksgiving and I fell in love.

Now Go Dance With The Green Fairy!

Where can I order this? I only found this Bohemian and the Parisienne. What is this stuff?

Bloody expansive, though. :)
Gerhard

#5 Phil

Phil

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:56 PM

Thats the company I order from. eAbsinthe.com sells the La Fee Verte absinthe. The Bohemien is a joke and is not that good, but I order the Parisianne stuff all the time. Infact I need to pick up my latest order tomorrow at the post office. It is really expencive but from what I have experienced it is well worth the money.
-Phil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users