The Dark Mod Forums

Anyone Looking Forward To STALKER ?

Arumakani

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stalker is fairly hard at the beginning, but it ( obviously ) gets better as you progress and get access to more accurate and powerful weapons/armor/artifacts. After playing through it 1 or 2 times, you'll probably be able to clear out the first small military outpost ( the one at the entrance of the Zone ) with your starting Pistol and grabbing the Soldiers' AKs ;). At least thats what i did on my 2nd and 3rd Playthrough.

Btw there are a few neat things at the start of the Game that can make it a bit easier if you find them.

For example you can find a Merc Suit ( or even a Stalker Suit, depending on your Game Version ) in the Stalker Village where you start out. Also the one "special Suit" that you have to find in one of the very early Quests actually has some really nice Bullet-Proofness. Also one of the guys under the Train Bridge has a slightly improved unique Pistol, if you can be bothered to attack those guys ;).

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Status Updates

• nbohr1more

Was checking out old translation packs and decided to fire up TDM 1.07. Rightful Property with sub-20 FPS areas yay! ( same areas run at 180FPS with cranked eye candy on 2.12 )
      · 1 reply
    • taffernicus

i am so euphoric to see new FMs keep coming out and I am keen to try it out in my leisure time, then suddenly my PC is spouting a couple of S.M.A.R.T errors...
      tbf i cannot afford myself to miss my network emulator image file&progress, important ebooks, hyper-v checkpoint & hyper-v export and the precious thief & TDM gamesaves. Don't fall yourself into & lay your hands on crappy SSD

· 3 replies
    • OrbWeaver

Does anyone actually use the Normalise button in the Surface inspector? Even after looking at the code I'm not quite sure what it's for.
      · 7 replies
    • Ansome

Turns out my 15th anniversary mission idea has already been done once or twice before! I've been beaten to the punch once again, but I suppose that's to be expected when there's over 170 FMs out there, eh? I'm not complaining though, I love learning new tricks and taking inspiration from past FMs. Best of luck on your own fan missions!
      · 4 replies